Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Howdy strangers. I boringly glued the back panel on for my speakers today. Now I'm watching glue dry. It's better than paint, but still pretty boring.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Visitor's Advisory

Sweet Spot and Stinky Spot are not interchangeable terms.

-------------------------------

Dave, it occurred to me after you left that I should have just sold you my MX-350. If you do get back down here outside of Monsoon Season I could order one for you.

-------------------------------

Doug, leave it to you to remind me that I actually have something like that ... and it's actually made pretty well. I figured that since I went through the trouble of digging it out I should give it a listen.

As well as it's made it is surprisingly even more gay.
When I figure out how to digitize vinyl I will get a copy over to you ASAP. :D

Last edited:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I figured that since I went through the trouble of digging it out I should give it a listen.

As well as it's made it is surprisingly even more gay.
That's mostly because you have your shirt tied in the front and you danced around the room imagining you and Doug were on Dancing with the Stars.

Even worse....how did I know that?:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
That's mostly because you have your shirt tied in the front and you danced around the room imagining you and Doug were on Dancing with the Stars.

Even worse....how did I know that?:D
More like "Survivor"...;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It broke my heart but I had to give the Big Turks away. I told Eddie to pass them around to his neighbors kids or eat them himself. One of his neighbors has knowledge of the Great White North. Another chocolate bar you can't get here is Coffee Crisp.

This is the worst type of reverse discrimination.
Whose idea was it to let Canadians have something we can't have? :mad:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It broke my heart but I had to give the Big Turks away. I told Eddie to pass them around to his neighbors kids or eat them himself. One of his neighbors has knowledge of the Great White North. Another chocolate bar you can't get here is Coffee Crisp.

My favourite chocolate bar!:D Big Turk comes next....wait a minute - that doesn't sound right...:eek:

My wife and daughter don't like Coffee Crisp. So, every Halloween after we dump out all my daughter's candy, I get all the Coffee Crisps to myself!:)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Just had some tornado damage in my backyard. neato. Not enough to claim on insurance, but now I need some more adirondack chairs, as they were smashed to pieces. As well as a few random trampolines and other lawn furniture. Might as well have a sale.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Just had some tornado damage in my backyard. neato. Not enough to claim on insurance, but now I need some more adirondack chairs, as they were smashed to pieces. As well as a few random trampolines and other lawn furniture. Might as well have a sale.
Assorted junk that was smashed by an actual tornato? Own a piece of history?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
now I need some more adirondack chairs, as they were smashed to pieces.
I can help with that.:)

Seriously though, glad it was not worse for you. The storms have been scary in the midwest. Really helps me appreciate where I live even more.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Assorted junk that was smashed by an actual tornato? Own a piece of history?
History is a loosely used term here. A little F0 tornado or ornery dirt devil tornado is not an uncommon thing. :p

Kansas City had funnel clouds all over, and just a handful of touchdowns. I think the only "strong" one was in Sedalia, which is about an hour east of here. Wish I could have seen the funnels, but I was kept in our shelter by armed US Gov't guards until way after the sky was blue. Lame. :rolleyes:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

Canadians just love chocolate bars.

Coffee Crisps are great. I get them all the time but my most common treat to myself is Snickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis