Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
But is Alex the pitcher or the catcher?

EDIT: NTTAWWE.
Hmmm, if you're playing on the same team, does it really make a difference?:D I'm kinda disappointed that Alex hasn't responded. I guess he's too busy playing master subwoofer builder....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hmmm, if you're playing on the same team, does it really make a difference?:D I'm kinda disappointed that Alex hasn't responded. I guess he's too busy playing master subwoofer builder....
Dude, I just hope gmike gets better. If contemplating whether I drill or get drilled makes his condition more bearable then I'm glad I could be of some comfort to the twisted pervert. What little I do know about his predicament makes me want to use the term 'deepest sympathy' but I don't know quite how to fit that into this post.

"... AHHHH !!! ... it's coming out of my ____ !!! " :eek:

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, I just hope gmike gets better. If contemplating whether I drill or get drilled makes his condition more bearable then I'm glad I could be of some comfort to the twisted pervert. What little I do know about his predicament makes me want to use the term 'deepest sympathy' but I don't know quite how to fit that into this post.

"... AHHHH !!! ... it's coming out of my ____ !!! " :eek:

gmike...get a haircut.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It's quiet here this morning - my daughter is at a sleep-over. So, after having my PJ HT running for 3 or 4 months, I figured I should do a firmware update on the BD-85. I have the Cat 5e run, I just don't have it terminated. I figured this was a good time to install the jacks and plugs that I got from Monoprice. Well, I went to my shop, pulled out the bag and guess what - I found jacks, but no plugs. Searched high and low - no joy. Went to the Monoprice website to double-check the order. I had ordered the jacks, but not the plugs. I'm such an idiot sometimes...:eek::mad:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Who's been a good monkey?
Oh WOW !!! 36 bars ... that sounds about right. I had to look again to see if it was a stock photo but I recognize the motel phone and nightstand in your pic. 36 bars of Big Turk? I just bought a gallon of organic 1% milk ... I'm ready. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
...... I recognize the motel phone and nightstand in your pic...... I just bought a gallon of organic 1% milk ... I'm ready.

I'm not even going to ask;):D
Just amazed at the foresight used... to make the Twister mat out of vinyl.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm not even going to ask;):D
I'll see your don't ask and raise you a don't tell.

Just amazed at the foresight used... to make the Twister mat out of vinyl.
It's Sunday, let's try to keep this out of the gutter on Sundays. :p

Cheryl is using Dave's arrival in New England to muscle me into dusting and various other domestic activities. I feel like I ought to make a remark about how my equipment gleams from all the polishing ... but it's Sunday.

Dave, the Public Gardens should be very close to being in their full Glory right about now. That's a really nice place to go for a walk and that Emerson Cafe is just up the block across from the Boston Common. Don't walk any further down Boylston St though. It get's a little seedy quick. Going down Tremont from Boylston with the flow of the one way traffic puts you in the Theat(re) ... Canadians :rolleyes: ... District. If you want the 5 cent tour I'll come up early in the week and do my union stuff at the same time. I can't wait to get the choc ... I mean meet you. :D

EDIT: I just remembered that The Tam is on Tremont right past Boylston.
Go in there for a drink ... without the wife. :eek: :D

Last edited:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I drove around Downtown Boston for an hour or so before settling in at the Omni. It's pretty nice.

Please note that Big Turks are 60 percent lower in fat than the average chocolate bar. That makes it the sensible choice when eating 36.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I drove around Downtown Boston for an hour or so before settling in at the Omni. It's pretty nice.

Please note that Big Turks are 60 percent lower in fat than the average chocolate bar. That makes it the sensible choice when eating 36.
Oh yeah ... you brought all that chocolate ... ummm, then stay out of the Tam.
I'll reserve that recommendation for Rick and Doug.

I walked into the bathroom at the Tam once and got so freaked out by what I saw that I ran back out and told the bar tender that there was a guy in there drilling another guy he had bent over the sink and there was yet another guy drilling him from behind.

The bartender said, "yeah, the guy in the middle, that's Mike. He's lucky at cards too."

For Haroldo:

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis