Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Yike yike yike yike...........:eek:

Well... I'm done with all the pre-surgery testing, questioning and poking. Tomorrow I get my family Doctor to say it's ok to go in, and Monday I go under. :eek:

I sure hope they know what their doing down there.:confused:
Two thoughts immediately spring to mind. 1. Good Luck. I hope everything goes well and pain free. 2. I'm glad it's not me.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm listening to Lupe Fiasco and studying for a final in quantitative methods that I have tomorrow. On Wednesday, I have a final in managerial accounting and a final in science and technology in modern society.

Did I win the boring thread yet?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The US can set a man on the moon.....

But you're unable to make a printer that actually works :p
(so is anyone else for that sake too......)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm listening to Lupe Fiasco and studying for a final in quantitative methods that I have tomorrow. On Wednesday, I have a final in managerial accounting and a final in science and technology in modern society.

Did I win the boring thread yet?
If you start posting about computes you just might!:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The US can set a man on the moon.....

But you're unable to make a printer that actually works :p
(so is anyone else for that sake too......)
Oh we can...you just wouldn't want to pay for it...:D:D:D

E

EDM95

Audioholic Intern
Got me a pair of new Oakley shades, Yea they need to be clean. Now that I think about it I should of used the money on some equipment for my small room theater.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

Well... I'm done with all the pre-surgery testing, questioning and poking. Tomorrow I get my family Doctor to say it's ok to go in, and Monday I go under. :eek:

Good luck !

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Got me a pair of new Oakley shades, Yea they need to be clean. Now that I think about it I should of used the money on some equipment for my small room theater.
Are they 3d?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

Well...you good now?

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
okay you guys convinced me - Lexus CT 200h Hybrid

I'm not yet convinced about electric vehicles. From an economics standpoint, I can't see how they would save anybody money, when compared with a similar gas powered vehicle. And, from the "green" perspective, as long as so much power generation in North america is from coal- or oil-fired plants, you don't really reduce emissions. There may be a case for the reduction of smog in city centres, but you're just moving it elsewhere, not eliminating it.

Then, what about battery disposal after it has reached the end of its life? At this time, I consider electric vehicles to be neither economical nor particularly green. Of course, I could be completely wrong, but hey, my opinion is free.;)
Ordered - Lexus CT 200h Hybrid

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Ordered - Lexus CT 200h Hybrid
I just looked that model up - looks very nice and reasonably priced as well! And, if the official fuel consumption numbers are similar to "real world" mileage, it's very efficient. Hope you're happy with it.:)

I just bought a 2011 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X. I didn't get it for fuel economy...

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Nothing should go in through the out door.:eek: And there sure shouldn't be anything solid going into the plumbing.:mad:
Uggh. Just caught up on your plight. Good luck mate. I think I'd choose water boarding.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
One is a fun kind of funny. The other aint much fun.

After a visit to the doc yesterday, it turns out that I have type number 3. Joy joy.:cool:

I hope they at least have some good drugs for me.
Good luck. Hope all goes well. I have a sister-law that has reoccurring problems with kidney stones; lots of pain if not taken care of.

Peace,

Forest Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis