Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
you know you're eating healthy when you can't stand the smell of your own farts.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I think I just saw lsiberian in that Doritos commercial. I know you love them but did you really just suck the cheese of that guys finger?:eek::p:D
I about puke just thinking about it. worst commercial ever. I can't even eat Doritos after watching it. Besides we all know I have bags.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I about puke just thinking about it. worst commercial ever. I can't even eat Doritos after watching it. Besides we all know I have bags.
I've been waiting on you to respond. :) I think I spend too much time here at AH. I immediately thought of you when I saw Doritos...:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So your farts smell like Rick tastes?
I'm gonna take the high road on this and pretend you didn't just start
talking about how Rick tastes. You guys must be closer than I thought.

NTTAWWT :rolleyes:

... actually there is something wrong with that. :D

Gottsta run in search of employment/rec'r funding.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Some guy at my office has the worst hacking cough I've ever heard. The ironic thing is that he runs ultra-marathons from time to time. I figure he'd breathe like once a day or something like that.

On another boring note, we got 2 inches of snow last night. Word on the street is that we'll hit the 50's this weekend though, so that eased my contempt of winter 2010-11.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am going to see if I can find a mule to kick me in the head to snap me out of this mood of bored laziness that has me clicking the New Posts button every 15 seconds.

At least when it's over I will be glad that I am not being kicked in the head by a mule. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I am going to see if I can find a mule to kick me in the head to snap me out of this mood of bored laziness that has me clicking the New Posts button every 15 seconds.

At least when it's over I will be glad that I am not being kicked in the head by a mule. :D
We could take bids for charity...Highest bid gets to kick you in the head. Your choice of which head...;)

and the charity can not be for your receiver.:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Your choice of which head...;)
Aim high ... that head has been of no use to me whatsoever.

... or low. That head has been nothing but trouble.

For a buck fifty you gotta come to me. :rolleyes:

That's it. I'm going to an Alzheimer's home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis