Funny Craigslist Post's....

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
Interesting how he can afford to be picky in SoHo.

Couldn't help myself, had to respond to that one.
It is interesting how crazy some people are. I would never agree to live with someone who had any requirements that resembled those, unless the only alternative was to be homeless. It would not matter whether I fit the crazy person's preferences or not, as their insanity is bound to crop up in other things as well which would make living with such a person unbearable. (I do not own an iPhone, so I would be acceptable as far as that lunatic's stated requirements go, but that is just too crazy for my taste.)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
The guy with the Nikko stuff must be basing his pricing from Amazon or something, he's more than just a little high. His amplifier is certainly worth something, but not a 4 digit something. Maybe they are worth that much to him, or maybe his wife told him to sell them and he's "trying, but no one is interested" so I guess his theory is he'll get to keep them.:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
you know you want this !!!! $450 is such a deal...
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ele/2021572701.html
Either a joke, or a typo and he meant $45 :) Either way, it is funny.

The guy with the Nikko stuff must be basing his pricing from Amazon or something, he's more than just a little high. His amplifier is certainly worth something, but not a 4 digit something. Maybe they are worth that much to him, or maybe his wife told him to sell them and he's "trying, but no one is interested" so I guess his theory is he'll get to keep them.:D
Yes, but what YOU think it is worth, isn't what it is actually worth. It is only worth what someone else will pay.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Either a joke, or a typo and he meant $45 :) Either way, it is funny.

Yes, but what YOU think it is worth, isn't what it is actually worth. It is only worth what someone else will pay.
No John seriously, he has several other "boom" boxes for sale for $400 350 and 250 and its not a joke.At least I would understand alot better if it was.....I thought it was a joke myself.....

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Some Ghetto Blasters are quite valuable though, and there are collectors.

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Some Ghetto Blasters are quite valuable though, and their are collectors.
Thats true, but they have to a) big b) specific brand and model c) good working and cosmetic condition :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Did you not read the specs? It has TWELVE! Leds. I think its a bargain... :rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis