18” down-firing EGG shaped sub build…

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Talk about thinking outside the box. :rolleyes:

It looks good but it's ... wrong. :D

Subwoofers are not suppose to look like that !!! Didn't you get the memo ?!? :)
Memo? What memo? Oh, it doesn't matter. I never read my memos anyhow.
:rolleyes:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Kona is all I drink :cool:

BTW- what happened to all of your pictures showing the progress? You editted them all out. :(
I keep running out of disk space for my alotted amount of attachments. I have been deleting the oldest ones to make room.:(

Sams was out of Kona today. I bought a bag of Jamacan instead.:cool: It's not Kona, but it ain't bad.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I don't want to be the one to break it to you, but you're a little late for Easter. :p
It will now be Easter every day. In fact, I toyed with the idea of coloring it like a crazy Easter egg, but then it wouldn't match my mains.

majorloser

majorloser

I keep running out of disk space for my alotted amount of attachments. I have been deleting the oldest ones to make room.:(
Start a Photobucket account to store and link your photos. Then you won't be limited to what AH allows.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
When are we going to see some finished pics???:D I wanna see......
It may be a while. I was getting 2 or 3 coats a day aplying the primer and china red, but the red oak has been taking all day to dry. Not sure how long it will take to aply the number of coats needed. Then it will get one coat of red mahogany before several clear coats. The sanding between coats only takes a few minutes though. It's the drying that is holding me up.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
The first coat of china red is drying. It looks more orange than red to me. One more coat of this and then one of red oak should make a nice base.
Looks like the carton of cage-free eggs I bought at Safeway yesterday.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I know it's MDF but all I can think is chocolate. :eek:

Tell me you don't want to eat that thing. :D

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Perhaps if the cabinet were a bit more flesh-toned, it may look like this:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com