DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andy_c

Audioholic
BTW, do you think there'll be a posting at AV451 looking to collect donations for a Mark Schifter Defense Fund?
I don't know, but it sounds like a great idea for the next "Shifty Saga" installment :D.

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
I kind of have sworn off Audioholics posting but this I wanted to read the comments. As Jim Morrison said (and he should know) this is "The End My Only Friend". Grand Jury....very interesting. Perhaps out of this there will be a liquidation and maybe some how, some of the charities will actually get some money. One can only hope. Of the parties damaged, my feeling is pay the charities first.

One other thing of note, it is good for the rest of us who think that maybe we can bend the rules for some kind of gain -beware. It should not happen....thank goodness for the American justice system (I have been reading about the Italian system...not so good...See the "Monster Of Florence").

Last edited:
J

JoshK

Junior Audioholic
I almost overlooked this line:

"Schifter was arrested on Friday afternoon and booked into the Boulder County Jail."

T

Tex-amp

Senior Audioholic
I almost overlooked this line:

"Schifter was arrested on Friday afternoon and booked into the Boulder County Jail."
Okay, I've skimmed back over all the links and didn't find this. Do you have a link to this?

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
Curtis, when you get time send me an email. You (and David F) are the good guys.:)
Sure thing Randy....I'm heading out to grab some dinner and find a TV to watch the Olympics....my whole system is disconnected right now. :(

You know...you wonder how MLS could do this kind of stuff. On the forums, he acts like a concerned and generous person...heck, I was at a GTG in Austin back in 2005....he bought lunches and dinners for everyone, but for me, I just could not bring myself to trusting the guy. Others at the event hung on his every word...I just found it odd.

Before the event, I had run ins with him via the forums and email...some friendly, some not...some where he just flat out lied. Since the Austin event, he has even treated me to a dinner when he was in town. I am sure it was to win my support.

If a guy is willing to do stuff like this to the public...what kind of care do you think he actually has in his customers? I can't believe that with all his dishonesty, that nobodyelse that has done business with him, works with/for him, or has worked/with him isn't involved...or in the very least, didn't what he was doing. Almost like Tiger Woods and his saga.

I have often been called an AV123 hater, but hey I believe in what I believe.

Anyways....I truly hope he gets a fair trial and what he deserves.

Last edited:
M

mhawker

Audioholic
I see another xtranormal movie being made, titled: "To Catch a Schifter".

J

JoshK

Junior Audioholic
I won't mention the director ;) but he needs to put that one out, I'd love to LMAO to it.

M

mhawker

Audioholic
Did you notice they spelled his name "Schicter" in a few places? Kind of like a cross between "Schifter" and "Sphincter" :D.
They also have his age as 54 and 53 between the two articles. Good thing they proofread and fact checked. ;)

T

Tex-amp

Senior Audioholic
I have often called an AV123 hater, but hey I believe in what I believe.

Anyways....I truly hope he gets a fair trial and what he deserves.
Reading all the accounts of those that have come to grips with MLS and their trails and tribulations certainly takes the wind out of the we tried to tell you sails. I gave up using this screen name at AVS due to all the grief I used to get for saying the 123 emperor has no clothes.

Sucks to see so many hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis