DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
quadriverfalls

quadriverfalls

Banned
And Quad. One more thing. Humbly Bumbly is mine. I said it first. I want credit if you use it :D Why, I just might trademark it.
LOL... so were YOU the one that sent me that humbly bumbly Bombay Video annonomously (I don't think I spelled that right)?

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Mitch, I haven't seen anyone here insist that Quad independently denounce Schifter. I think Quad has a misunderstanding that there are those who want him to take an active role and he's gone with that. Again, it makes no difference to me if he says quiet and adheres to his own personal philosophy on this.

Tex-amp...good job. It's still the endgame though folks. He's been indicted and that's not a trial nor is it a conviction. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

B

BWG707

Audioholic
MLS indicted in Colorado on charity fraud!

Publish Date: 2/26/2010

Longmont man indicted on suspicion of charity fraud

© 2010 Longmont Times-Call

LONGMONT - A statewide grand jury on Friday indicted a Longmont man on suspicion of running illegal charity raffles, according to the Colorado Attorney General's Office.

Mark L. Schifter, 54, president of www.AV123.com and Perpetual Technologies, was accused in a five-count indictment of making to the tune of $180,000 by defrauding 707 people in 27 illegal raffles heled from 2004 through 2009. According to the attorney general's office, only $29,500 was distributed to charities. Some charities reported receiving nothing.

http://www.timescall.com/news_story.asp?ID=20988
FINALLY. Alot of us have been waiting a long time to hear something like this.

gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic
Sorry gonk.... I'm just really fed up with all of this. I guess I just need to stay AWAY from all of the audio boards. That way I won't be accused of being some scum sucking paid shill with my nose so far up shifty's a$$ that I can't see any daylight until he unzips his fly.

I really am kind of tired of it all.

Sorry I unloaded in your post.... but DAY-UM.

:mad:
I understand your frustration, quad - and wish I could do something to help. If using my post as a convenient "quote-target" for venting a bit helps, that's cool with me. You are a good person, always have been, and you became a valuable and well-respected member of a large community (the fact that it was unintentional doesn't lessen that). My read on things? I think that most of the posts that were "toward" you in the last day or so were more a by-product of people's frustration with someone else entirely.

S

SlushPuppy

Audioholic Intern
Looks like Shifters house of cards just encountered the Great Nor'easter of 2010.

GirgleMirt

GirgleMirt

Audioholic
Funny, I said the exact same thing before posting.
I thought that, but when he was going for surgery... :D

Congrats to any other which helped bring this to legal attention! Chu, cschang, etc. Know I'm forgetting a lot... This is pretty much your victory! My avatar is looking at you guys! <3 And to audioholics, who allowed this thread to go on while many didn't have the courage to do so in on their own forums!

:)

J

JoshK

Junior Audioholic
Sorry for my smart *** reply to you over there. I just love the title of that thread.
I just found it odd that you would follow me over there to inform me of my post being negative, and that I should reread the thread title.

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
I just found it odd that you would follow me over there to inform me of my post being negative, and that I should reread the thread title.
Sarcasm is a dish best served cold. Jed served it at near Absolute Zero. :p

J

JoshK

Junior Audioholic
Loud and clear :p

Looks like the thread that Tex wrote is going to stay up.

"All,

I just stumbled accross this thread. I am not going to delete it. Please do not ask me any questions as I do not have any information. Hopefully there will be an offical statement next week."

Kyle Steidle
Customer Care Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis