DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tex-amp

Senior Audioholic
Loud and clear :p

Looks like the thread that Tex wrote is going to stay up.

"All,

I just stumbled accross this thread. I am not going to delete it. Please do not ask me any questions as I do not have any information. Hopefully there will be an offical statement next week."

Kyle Steidle
Customer Care Manager
I'm sure he just stumbled across it.

T

Tex-amp

Senior Audioholic
I need to credit the backwards Miles Davis for posting this news at AVS as that was my source.

tesseract

tesseract

Audioholic
MLS is comforting those close to him, honing his craft for the rest of the sheeple. News @ 11.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
charity fraud and some of that stuff are CRIMINAL cases not CIVIL cases right?

tesseract

tesseract

Audioholic
It is a state grand jury indictment. The dollar amounts alone make it criminal, and I am surprised the Feds didn't take it up.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Yes they are. To my knowledge, Mark's a first offender and that might buy some degree of leniency assuming he's found guilty and sentenced. But the charges and their magnitude are in the felony area. What degree I don't know you yet. Keep in mind though, this is just Colorado. Federal charges can also be brought especially in matters pertaining to computer crime that crosses state borders. Other things may also occur. For example investigation with respect to tax evasion. There are also civil matters pending. Sean's is one of them. There are more that I can't discuss publicly.

M

mziegler

Audioholic
There are probably tax fraud implications, so just wait for the Feds.

Edit: got in seconds before me, Chu.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Most cars have plastic bumpers so someone is going to be disappointed. ;)
LOL. So stick it on the car itself.

BTW, do you think there'll be a posting at AV451 looking to collect donations for a Mark Schifter Defense Fund?

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
Have had limited internet access all day....been installing bamboo flooring in the home.

Can't wait to see how this gets spun on the AV123 forum per Kyle's post of a "hopeful" statement next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis