Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm going to Jimmy John's for a sandwich. And if anyone gives me a red chicklet while I'm gone, I'll just put it on my sandwich.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I'm going to Jimmy John's for a sandwich. And if anyone gives me a red chicklet while I'm gone, I'll just put it on my sandwich.
I gave you a green signed one a little while ago -- so can we split the sandwich :rolleyes:

The Forest Man

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I had to read that statement twice. My lowered expectation with "The Monkey" has gotten me to read his posts a little closer.

And if he had been talking about what I thought, Adam or Rick might be the only ones qualified to help :rolleyes:
Has anyone heard from him? I hope he pulls himself together.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm good. Nothing has exploded today.

If Rick could see the electrical work here, he would cry.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I figure I'll put a GFI in at the outlets by the sink.

Send for help if I don't post for a while.
Alex,
one thing you have to watch with adding a GFI; is to check that they aren't already fed from the load side of an existing GFI.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
My lowered expectation with "The Monkey" has gotten me to read his posts a little closer.

And if he had been talking about what I thought, Adam or Rick might be the only ones qualified to help :rolleyes:
Why did I thank you for that post:confused:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex,
one thing you have to watch with adding a GFI; is to check that they aren't already fed from the load side of an existing GFI.
I'm safe as there are no existing GFI's here at all. It's Oklahoma.
People here don't know what bug lights are about. True story. :p

I do know what you mean though but I don't understand the reasoning behind it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This was happening 5 minutes away from my sister's house. :rolleyes:

I wanted to check out the store because I was bored ... :rolleyes: ... and found out about it. :rolleyes:

I wasn't interested enough to like stand in line or anything. I think there were even protesters but it's not like I cared about them either. :rolleyes:

Instead I went into the Panera Bread so that I could give them $6 for a coffee and a couple of cookies. :rolleyes:

And that ladies and gentlemen is what's wrong with this country ... :rolleyes:

Now I have an upset tummy and like heartburn ... :rolleyes:

It's all Buckeye's fault. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm about 1 step away from quoting myself and starting an argument with me ... :D

I just got a copy of Controlling Cholesterol For Dummies from Amazon for like another $6.

It should take longer to get through than the coffee and heartburn inducing cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis