Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I gave his account points when asked, and I always really, really liked Ric - but I don't understand the desire to put his account on top of the points board.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got my TomTom GPS system today. I'm in the process of trying to load satellite images on it for the state park to see if it will serve as a nice hiking GPS.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
WOOHOOOOO!!! It worked. A satellite image loaded just great. I need to learn all the specifics about getting them tweaked, but...dang! This is awesome. The $400+ Garmin might be better for hiking, but I'll sure as heck try this out for free!

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Adam,

People are asking .. are you going to fill your reserved "bar chair" at the National Forest Cabin ?

Forest Man.

P.S. - I thought they were behind schedule but the construction manager put my fears away.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
You bet! I might even be able to find it with this new GPS. :D

Outstanding! Alex will giive you the GPS co-ordinates

Here is your chair :D

I'll put it at the kitchen bar and serve your pleasure ;)

Take Care,

Forest man

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That chair sure looks comfy! I'll probably need a pillow, though. It'll be tough to stop at a couple of beers when I'm surrounded by friends, and at such a cool place!

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic

Mouse-over text: "Wow, that's less than $200 per ... uh ... that's a good deal!"

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Unfortunately, I'm the dude who talks about the arbitrary scale... :eek: :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I could re-scale your dial to go to 13. Only $100. You don't even need to send me your amp. I'll send you the stickers needed.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to go to work. I'm going to miss some of the fun in the latest red chicklet thread. Oh, well. Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis