Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It saddens me that you've corrupted something as clean and pure as the forum rep system.

:rolleyes: :p :D
What saddens me is that the freakin' USPO didn't have enough money to cash the money orders ...
... nor did they feel obliged to tell me with any certainty when they would have it.

WTF !!! :mad::mad::mad:

That should make Jamie feel some sense of vindication. :D

... and the rep system was corrupt long before I showed up.
That's no excuse for wallowing in corrupt impunity but it wouldn't be impunity without the wallowing ... :confused: :eek:

For the record, this little streak of luck is only offset by the horse shoe up my @ss being a tad misaligned. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamie2112

Banned
I am going to whine to the Head guy cause someone gave me a red for talking out my butt and getting called on it...................sound like anyone here???:eek: I am out for a while now can't even deal.........:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am going to whine to the Head guy cause someone gave me a red for talking out my butt and getting called on it...................sound like anyone here???:eek: I am out for a while now can't even deal.........:D
Gee, who could that be? :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hahahahahahahahahaha

The kid acrossed the street is really starting to bug me with his electric guitar playing. It's been going on all week. Maybe I'm missing something, but why can't someone practice electric guitar using headphones?
I think that guitar hero just drove away. Whew.

Just for you my friend!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like Gene might be getting ready to sell some gear. Can't wait to see what it is!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Looks like Gene might be getting ready to sell some gear. Can't wait to see what it is!
Hmmm. Maybe not...
Oooh, got me all juiced up for nothing.

I guess now I could get the Oppo ... well, once the USPO sends some money out to Oklahoma but I think I'll talk about it for three years before finally pulling the trigger.

majorloser

majorloser

Intermission Time

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/vfDXlgmKFyU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/vfDXlgmKFyU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex made about a grand today. What are the odds that he isn't gooning some chocolate milk right now to celebrate?

:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
kjfguyrtygoiuhpiygli;khfvcyrzrtyhegrdtfouilky.ujhknm;liyjgiyrsrsdxcivulkujn ohfxtfshgdxfcvuiklukmp'olnpihkctydgjhfcgvbili;lkp';ojkngjcffszxcyiuoo'i;okplp'ijgcutearydtfvboi;luikjl[p';opk,mpniyfctuzetafszdxcivyukyuijkp[
'oplrasdxcfvboipiopl[;'tesrtxrtyuiui-[0p[pqwertyuioiop=-123456789809o,o grtyh tyth

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
kjfguyrtygoiuhpiygli;khfvcyrzrtyhegrdtfouilky.ujhknm;liyjgiyrsrsdxcivulkujn ohfxtfshgdxfcvuiklukmp'olnpihkctydgjhfcgvbili;lkp';ojkngjcffszxcyiuoo'i;okplp'ijgcutearydtfvboi;luikjl[p';opk,mpniyfctuzetafszdxcivyukyuijkp[
'oplrasdxcfvboipiopl[;'tesrtxrtyuiui-[0p[pqwertyuioiop=-123456789809o,o grtyh tyth[/QUOTE]

Alex (holding up an image of the speakers): You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex and Jerry, PMing in a tree
P - M - something - something - I - N - G
First comes talk, then comes selling,
Then comes Jamie in a mental institution

majorloser

majorloser

Alex (holding up an image of the speakers): You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
Wait a minute. I thought Scott was the Sith Lord. :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On a non-speaker-related note, 18 people voted that my coffee maker review was helpful. Sure, some of that was due to whoring, but not all of it! I'm quite happy.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to try to balance out my choice of a girly drink (Smirnoff Ice Strawberry Acai) by watching more Dollhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis