Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There aren't a lot of things anymore that catch me by surprise and make me think, "that's so cool!"

This just did it. I saw that Dell had one for sale, and it just amazes me that they have wi-fi in those things now.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Amazon Goldbox deal of the day is a LG Blu-Ray player for just $99 bucks. Big change from last year.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon Goldbox deal of the day is a LG Blu-Ray player for just $99 bucks. Big change from last year.
No kidding! With the DMP-BD60 being only $20-$30 more, I wasn't sure if that was a great deal. The fact that good blu-ray players are now that cheap, though, is excellent!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Jamie's creating a thread. Maybe it'll be pictures of the tour!

EDIT: He got it posted seconds before me. I was too slooooow. :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I will be posting pics of the tour Adam.Tomorrow I will have my camera as today was just a tech day for the crew to get everything sorted for tour.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Intel vs. AMD?

Have to use my $299 HPdirect coupon before the end of the month. Looking at laptops.

What say you my geeky friends?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Intel vs. AMD?

Have to use my $299 HPdirect coupon before the end of the month. Looking at laptops.

What say you my geeky friends?
I prefer AMD call it the underdog in me or the anti-establishment. But AMD all the way for me.

Actually I suggest the laptop I own its the HP Pavilion Dv7-1451nr.

It's got an IR port for use with a harmony remote, HDMI and is pretty stable.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I prefer AMD call it the underdog in me or the anti-establishment. But AMD all the way for me.

Actually I suggest the laptop I own its the HP Pavilion Dv7-1451nr.

It's got an IR port for use with a harmony remote, HDMI and is pretty stable.
Wait, you weren't talking about the HMI interface when you said 'stable'

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Taking a quick break from it, but I'm watching the latest Star Trek movie right now. I look forward to finally reading the thread on the Star Trek blu-ray, as I'm not going to read it until after I've seen the movie. I hate spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis