Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon has an upcoming sale today for some DVDs that are regularly priced about $6. Saving money is always good, but...the regular price is only $6, so you know it isn't going to save that much.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"Feel the force, Luke."

"I don't care what you call it. I still ain't touchin' that."

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I feel like I just got spanked, and not in a Romulus sort of way.

:D
I didn't look to see if I could comment on your review and I wouldn't but I kind of like entertaining the idea of completely hijacking a coffee maker review.

I'm not doing much today and feel like causing trouble on an otherwise peaceful site. I have a cold that is being held in check by Mucinex and my pussy hurts a little. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't look to see if I could comment on your review and I wouldn't but I kind of like entertaining the idea of completely hijacking a coffee maker review.
Trust me...that was my greatest hesitation in telling you and the guys about it. :p

Just hijack me here, brother. I'll start a thread about it if you'd like. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Trust me...that was my greatest hesitation in telling you and the guys about it. :p

Just hijack me here, brother. I'll start a thread about it if you'd like. :D
I was kind of hoping for another 'grout sealer' or maybe a 'my paint stops here' type of situation but striking that kind of gold twice should be plenty for anybody.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Let me know if you and Alex ever want to make it official I got all the decor from my wedding still. :)
Nice of you to offer, but I don't think that he'll ever be tied down to any one man. By one, maybe, but not to one. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, now. Have you ever seen what Canadians do with flashlights? Disturbing, I tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis