Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Pizza is on the way!

Well, it's ordered. It won't actually be on its way for about 30 minutes, but I can still be excited. Back off. :)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Pizza is on the way!

Well, it's ordered. It won't actually be on its way for about 30 minutes, but I can still be excited. Back off. :)
Why dont you e-mail me a slice of that pizza pie.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
My neighbor got taken out of the apartment downstairs the other day in handcuffs,,not sure what happened but i can now jam some tunes and not worry about pissing them off.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My neighbor got taken out of the apartment downstairs the other day in handcuffs,,not sure what happened but i can now jam some tunes and not worry about pissing them off.
Were the handcuffs fuzzy and did the arresting "officer" look anything like this?

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Were the handcuffs fuzzy and did the arresting "officer" look anything like this?

No but i would not suprise me much you know how he roles. Anyway i am kinda worried because he was up here a coule of weeks ago(dont ask alex) and he was very interested in my system. :mad:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
so what does a 1000 posts get me tonight? I guess it gives a new title of post whore.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well done, do you have any good tips about what to do with annoying people? :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Well done, do you have any good tips about what to do with annoying people? :D
not really stranger!!! but i could think of someting if you give me some time to think about it. What seems to be the problem?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
No but i would not suprise me much you know how he roles. Anyway i am kinda worried because he was up here a coule of weeks ago(dont ask alex) and he was very interested in my system. :mad:
I have a question....can we call Alex "8 eyes"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis