Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Time for a new cd player

I know i have other options but this deck is starting to skip way to much. I still like the analog sound of this deck but when it skips three songs its time for junk pile.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I know i have other options but this deck is starting to skip way to much. I still like the analog sound of this deck but when it skips three songs its time for junk pile.
I might have missed some posts, but have you tried cleaning the lens?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats, Nut. 1k posts is no small feat. Unless you're first name starts with the letter "A".

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
To me this is an absolutely amazing story

:D
Powersupply for my Audioengine 2 speakers are broken :(
And I spent sth like 3 weeks trying to get hold of a new one and, now.... distributor in this bloody country doesn't want to sell these things, only packages with speakers and powersupply in one....

So I need to get this from another country somewhere, what happened to customerservice..... I'm so furious...... but soon I will smile again :p

"North First Import". which is Audioengine distributors in Norway, I HOPE YOU GO OUT OF BUSINESS
when will I ever learn.... once again I have been shooting too early

The Norwegian webshop "Amentio" where I bought Audioengine 2 speakers could not replace broken powersupply coz they claimed the distributor does not provide this, so they now gave me a full refund and told me to throw away the speakers...
Throw away a pair of Audioengine 2, are you kidding me....

I contacted another shop here and asked if they could book a spare powersupply, they checked and told me, no it's not possible

I don't give up so easily so I called Audiengine USA and they gave me a link to a UK retailer, I called them and they agreed to fix this.... so they know the Norwegian distributors too and contacted them....
And end of story the Norwegian distributor has now sent me a power supply for free

Wow, this is what I call a win-win solution :p

Powersupply breaks, and
  1. I get full amount back from webshop for speakers
  2. In addition I get a replacement power supply for free from the Norwegian Audioengine distrubutor: A GROUP AB

YES, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Harald - you're such an emotional rollercoaster, man. :D

"My girlfriend hates me and is leaving me. :(:mad:"
"My girlfriend loves me and life is perfect. :p:D:p"

"I want those horrible people TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS! :eek::mad:"
"These people are wonderful. Full refund AND new power supplies. :):D"

[I would have used more smileys, but I hit the limit...]

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Harald - you're such an emotional rollercoaster, man. :D

"My girlfriend hates me and is leaving me. :(:mad:"
"My girlfriend loves me and life is perfect. :p:D:p"

"I want those horrible people TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS! :eek::mad:"
"These people are wonderful. Full refund AND new power supplies. :D"

[I would have used more smileys, but I hit the limit...]
I am a man of PAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The pooch is getting restless. Time to get cleaned up so that I'll be ready to roll once it gets mildly light outside.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I came in late to work today. I'm still the only one here.:confused: I guess everyone took the day off. I must have missed the memo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis