Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to Kiev for new years, perhaps there's somebody for you there :p
You never know.

Makes me think. There's over 3.5 billion women on this planet. People are talking about life on other planets. There are just unfathomable numbers of women out there...and I'm hanging out here.

WTF am I doing... :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You never know.

Makes me think. There's over 3.5 billion women on this planet. People are talking about life on other planets. There are just unfathomable numbers of women out there...and I'm hanging out here.

WTF am I doing... :D
Yes, there's one for everybody, also for you... just go for it...
I don't shink it's so hard, it's just to look at the rigfht place :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I was in the Big "H & M" chain on Saturday and my girlfriend decided to buy a pink top, the thing is that they had to take this top off the mannequin, and the guy there dealing with this refused to take it off so that we could buy it...

It almost looked very very funny with this guy walking around with the mannequin for 10 - 15 minutes, trying to figure out how to get this off... In the end he decided that he couldnt't do it.
So now I have called the manager and complained on him and I will send a complaint to the head office in Norway, bastards !

Obviously there is no minimum IQ required for people working there

Imagine going to a clotehes shop and they refuse to sell the clothes to you :eek:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Haraldo I am going to be in Oslo Fri Sat Sun next week with Mars Volta.If you are around come to the show bro.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Haraldo I am going to be in Oslo Fri Sat Sun next week with Mars Volta.If you are around come to the show bro.....
Wow, really!
Would be very nice to see you there, unfortunately I believe we can't go to Oslo next weekend, but it would be nice.... Mars Volta is not my kind of music, unfortunately

Last edited:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Where are you seeing this deal? Is it one of the goldbox deals or is this just for you Prime people?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Where are you seeing this deal? Is it one of the goldbox deals or is this just for you Prime people?
You can't see it? You must not have taken the red pill.

Sorry, that was way too geeky. Nah, Amazon e-mailed me about it, but here's an easy way to see them. Go to Amazon's main page and click on the "Black Friday Deals Week Starts Now" link in the top right. It'll show you all the deals.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Yup that is where I was looking I just did not see any deals for a remote. I think you just want the "Real Life Sea-Monster from the past" at 2 p.m.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yup that is where I was looking I just did not see any deals for a remote. I think you just want the "Real Life Sea-Monster from the past" at 2 p.m.
Oh, guaranteed that I'll be checking that one out. :D

Did you see the remote, yet? It's on page 2 of the Electronics deals.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Oh, guaranteed that I'll be checking that one out. :D

Did you see the remote, yet? It's on page 2 of the Electronics deals.
Ok I found it now.:eek:

Last week they had the Harmony 890 for 50 bucks which was a good deal. My wife dropped our 880 a few weeks back and then shoved the battery in the wrong way and bent the sensors so it is now a brick.:(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sniff, sniff. My review isn't getting any more love.

On a plus note, only 2.5 hours until the remote is revealed.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Craig, what do you mean by "bent the sensors?"

These use recharchable battery that has 3 contacts on the battery that touch 3 small springloaded wire contacts on the remote. My wife shoved the battery in backwards and bent these wire contacts/sensors so the remote will not get power from the battery.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
These use recharchable battery that has 3 contacts on the battery that touch 3 small springloaded wire contacts on the remote. My wife shoved the battery in backwards and bent these wire contacts/sensors so the remote will not get power from the battery.
Okay. Can't you just bend them back outwards? As long as you get metal to metal contact, you're good. You could even put in an intermediate conductor between the battery and the contacts.

Oh, wait. You're probably looking for an excuse to get a new one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis