Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I got my levels matched in the living room. I have a new found awareness of unity gain ... well I'll ask it here because I don't know enough to start a thread.

I think I want to set my EQ -8dB below unity gain so that I can do a little boosting at a couple of frequencies.

I know that my amp can max out a signal at 0.96 V.

How do I know what my rec'r is putting out at +10 gain at a master volume setting of -10.

I think I may need to RTFM on a few pieces of gear. :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You trying to start something?

Don't you go bringing real audio questions in here.

:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh ... yeah, what was I thinking?

Uh ... I'm still trying to finish watching The Aviator.

It's funny how you always think the grass is greener on the other side until you take a close hard look. Like, would I be way happier if I had all of Adams money and none of my ex-wife problems?

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd rather be the Dawg. Money, and his wife has a twin.

Twins.

EDIT: This one's for you, Gene. :D

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In the long run these twins would make you happier, right Croseiv?
First, you go all audio-related on us, and now you're insinuating that some lovin' would replace the glorious tower of Ultras.

You sicken me.

:p

EDIT: You and your edits!!! Who do you think you are? Strube? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm preparing to have a California Pizza Kitchen "Limited Edition" Chipotle Chicken pizza. I had one on Friday, and it was delicious.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm preparing to have a California Pizza Kitchen "Limited Edition" Chipotle Chicken pizza. I had one on Friday, and it was delicious.
That sounded terrible to my ears. But I may give it a go? did you add any special toppings?

BTW WB Adam. It's been a hell of a week for me too. But no pooch drama. I hope Nikki is feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis