I got quite a bit of positive rep for my efforts with him. :rolleyes:

Let's throw lsiberian to the wolves next. :eek: :D

He posted 6 times today. :mad: :D
Make that 7 times!

Just remember I can quote you saying whatever I want.:p

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Dammit you guys, quit it out already! I can't tell you two apart.

In all honesty, has any one seen Alex and lsiberian in the same room? :D:p

Things that make ya go hmmm.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
It's alright everyone, you can come out the dead forum is alive now.

Is it just me, or has that been happening more often now?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Happy Halloween!

Great to be back, and now I've got quite a bit of catching up to do...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW - the reasons that I've been out are work and Niki not feeling well. The combination has left me busy, stressed, and sleep-deprived. I got home last Friday night from work to find that Niki was having trouble standing up. Long story short, she appears to have hurt her back. Maybe she hurt it while we were walking at the nearby state park. She's on some meds and is doing much better, though. Related or not, she's been actively pushing me for the past couple of weeks to get up every night starting at around 2am (or earlier). It's been exhausting.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Sorry to hear that, Adam. I'm in the middle of The Aviator. Be back in a week.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry to hear that, Adam. I'm in the middle of The Aviator. Be back in a week.
Thanks, Alex. Take your time - isn't that a long movie? From what I hear, it takes an eternity to watch it.

Maybe it just feels that way...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After a little bit of a disappointment with CD Universive (where my order went on backorder and then unavailable after I had ordered it when it was in stock), I finally found a copy of Depeche Mode Violator in stock on SACD at a place called acousticsounds.com. I had never heard of them, but they shipped it the same day that I ordered, and I got it today. Sounds great!

For anyone who's interested in that, it's out of print from what I can tell. People are asking well over $100 for it (even used) on Amazon and eBay, but acousticsounds.com has them in stock for $40 (just barely more than Amazon had them for when available).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Started the pooch on Solid Gold Hund-n-Flocken dog food. It sure looks higher quality than the Newman's Own food that I was getting for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis