Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
So lort i was just wondering did you climb mount everest? That would have be cool as hell. Anyway glad your back in one piece.:)

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
So lort i was just wondering did you climb mount everest? That would have be cool as hell. Anyway glad your back in one piece.:)
I agree with you, Mount Everest would have been very cool, but it was not meant to be, unfortunately.

What I did with three friends was to travel some trails up to 22,000 feet high, and for a period of two months. We've been up to several places; just exhilareting on all aspects, trust me.

* The signature on my posts really represent my lifestyle (the red one).

** And thanks for the welcome back, I appreciate that.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I agree with you, Mount Everest would have been very cool, but it was not meant to be, unfortunately.

What I did with three friends was to travel some trails up to 22,000 feet high, and for a period of two months. We've been up to several places; just exhilareting on all aspects, trust me.

* The signature on my posts really represent my lifestyle (the red one).
so when do we get pictures? Your holding out on us and sh!t:cool:

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
so when do we get pictures? Your holding out on us and sh!t:cool:
Sorry mate, but if you knew more about me, you'll know that I've never download any pictures yet.

And there are two good reasons about this; first, I don't know yet how I do it, and second, this trip was without any cellular phones, lap tops, or even cameras. It was all about natural transformation from the inside out of our souls.

The only pictures taken from this trip were from low altitude exquisitely, and are mostly from personal shots shared with my three friends, for reference purpose only.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Apparently, I need to check my sprinkler settings. They never came on and should have...

-pat

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General

This show would have been cool tonight. I might still catch the show:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I'm off to rewatching "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" on blu-ray.

Fasten your seat belts, and hold on to that glass... :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe going to the Himalayas will do to you what marriage did for me.
What, deprive you of oxygen? Leave you on the edge of a precipice waiting to fall on your first mistake? Leave you sleeping alone, outdoors in the cold? Giving you a brief moment of exaltation at the peak then suffering for the long descent wondering if you're ever going to get back to the peak? Yup, sounds like marriage.:p

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm taking a ride up to see Walter.
If you happen to miss me; play some Twister until I get back.
Just sayin.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
What, deprive you of oxygen? Leave you on the edge of a precipice waiting to fall on your first mistake? Leave you sleeping alone, outdoors in the cold? Giving you a brief moment of exaltation at the peak then suffering for the long descent wondering if you're ever going to get back to the peak? Yup, sounds like marriage.:p
Wow you described my marriage perfectly it's like your watching us or something.:D

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Wow! Third day now that I'm back, and already bored! :eek:

I think that I'll rewatch "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" for the third day consecutively!
* I'm all 'woed' up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis