Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'm bored with the college football games on TV in my area. They've been pretty weak.

-pat

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Happy "United Nations Day" to all. :)

* At least I hope it was a great one.
Buenas noce and Hasta la magnana.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nice day today. I should wash and wax our vehicles but that's a lot of work. :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah we have car washes here to do that for us. ;)
You've had your car washed? When? :D

You're never gonna live down the 'Living with Doritos' pics you posted. :p :D
I may be called 'Pork Chop' around here but you're gonna be 'Pig Pen'. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nice work, Adam. Wherever you are.
Maybe he's helping Sneaky Strube write a thesis.

I need more wire connectors and I wish I had some cable pants and a new rec'r to plug my BJC Locking Bananas into. A blow dryer doesn't produce enough heat to make heat shrink tubing shrink all the way. That DonBattles is pissing me off. Maybe the problem is me. :confused:

Why can't it be cheap/free and easy/effortless ?!? :mad:
He's making me look bad. :rolleyes:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You've had your car washed? When? :D

You're never gonna live down the 'Living with Doritos' pics you posted. :p :D
I may be called 'Pork Chop' around here but you're gonna be 'Pig Pen'. ;)
LOL I'm not a clean person that's for sure. My car gets dirty fast thanks to the grain silo I work next too. But I do wash it when I can.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Damn!! i am pissed off went to clean behind the mirowave today(which is a monster by the way, early 70's model) and now the beast will not work now:mad: It is a very old model with a heat pad touch pad... I think i am gonna take it apart and see what happens:confused:

Last edited:
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Damn! Just spell my Froot Loops (cereals) over my keyboard! :(
thats one crazy spell.. hope the keyboard still works:( anyway i had a cool day riding the mountain bike until some crazy *** dog blocked my path. It looked like a damn horse:mad: I was not sticking around to see if he friendly.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
thats one crazy spell.. hope the keyboard still works:( anyway i had a cool day riding the mountain bike until some crazy *** dog blocked my path. It looked like a damn horse:mad: I was not sticking around to see if he friendly.
One of my cyclist friend's dad would carry around an old inner tube with a rock tied on one end, just in case a dog thought his ankle looked tasty.

I've had two Dobermans come bounding out of a field and try and chase me down. That was on the road back from my mountain bike ride, and I was tired. But I found the legs, somehow. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
One of my cyclist friend's dad would carry around an old inner tube with a rock tied on one end, just in case a dog thought his ankle looked tasty.

I've had two Dobermans come bounding out of a field and try and chase me down. That was on the road back from my mountain bike ride, and I was tired. But I found the legs, somehow. :D
That sucks. One of these might help. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis