Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Which watch did you wear with your dresses in high school? I bet it was pretty.:p
Yeah, it really brought out the green in my eyes. :D

I was under the impression that the movie's T&A from that stupid chick isn't worth the 2 hours of your life you can never get back... :confused:
A buddy at work said that he liked it, so I figure it's worth checking out.

It can't be as bad as the movie that another buddy at work was telling me about that he watched on Netflix streaming - "Teeth." Apparently, his wife picks what they are going to watch. Almost without fail, Monday morning involves him starting a story with, "I saw the worst movie this weekend...." :)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
A buddy at work said that he liked it, so I figure it's worth checking out.

It can't be as bad as the movie that another buddy at work was telling me about that he watched on Netflix streaming - "Teeth." Apparently, his wife picks what they are going to watch. Almost without fail, Monday morning involves him starting a story with, "I saw the worst movie this weekend...." :)
Ah yes, Teeth. I heard about that. Something about a movie focusing on having teeth inside of a girl's...kitty...just doesn't seem appealing to me either. :eek:

strube

strube

I am pretty stoked about the 4310 now that I have used it a little more. I thought it was a necessary replacement but not really an upgrade, but I was wrong. I am pretty sure Audyssey made some improvements on the calibration implementation because (at least I perceive) it to sound clearer and the rear surrounds seem to be a little more present. The GUI and web interface and manual and remote are all very much improved (the remote looks the same, but is actually usable! :eek:).

Best of all, I have this PC routed to it via a 25ft HDMI cable and with the 3808 I had to restart the PC when I turned the AVR on to get everything to detect and manually change the audio device and disable my soundcard. The 4310 plays much nicer: as soon as I turn it on, everything auto-detects, the sound automatically changes, and the resolution sets itself appropriately. I really had no idea I was going to see that kind of improvement, but it is awesome. :D

Sorry Adam, I am not trying to make you any more jealous - I tried to talk you into one, but you got the Pioneer for what, half the price? :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry Adam, I am not trying to make you any more jealous - I tried to talk you into one, but you got the Pioneer for what, half the price? :)
Sure, sure. Just keep bragging, punk. :mad:

:p J/K. I'm glad that you're happy with your new gear! I do sometimes wonder if I should have gone with the Denon, but there's always next year. Or tomorrow. :D

strube

strube

Sure, sure. Just keep bragging, punk. :mad:

:p J/K. I'm glad that you're happy with your new gear! I do sometimes wonder if I should have gone with the Denon, but there's always next year. Or tomorrow. :D
Exactly! I only had the 3808 for 8 months, though I had the Rotel for quite a few years...

That's what the classifieds are for, right? :D

You really need a new Fusion Hybrid first, though. Seriously.

strube

strube

Well, if you're serious, then maybe I do need to go car shopping. :D
We AH types need to live vicariously through each other in rotation or we would all be bankrupt.

Bring back some pictures, and maybe a car. :D

Make sure you take a tazer with you to do the shopping though. For every good, honest car dealer, there are 500 sleazy douchebag car dealers. :p

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Cleaning my listening room, gunna try and post some pictures tonight in the members system gallery. :)

How are all you guys doing?! I'm still alive, just have had a bum wrist so haven't been typing as much

strube

strube

Cleaning my listening room, gunna try and post some pictures tonight in the members system gallery. :)

How are all you guys doing?! I'm still alive, just have had a bum wrist so haven't been typing as much
Excuses, excuses. You could just get a speech-to-text program. ;)

I am okay, just putting off working on a Saturday, how are you?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Good, because we only like good clean sound around here!

:eek: (I know...)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just came across my spare Thundercats stickers. Yes. I said it. Not only are they Thundercats stickers...they're spares.

To help compensate, I also found my bikini calendars from high school and college. I know that doesn't entirely make up for it, but maybe just a little.

strube

strube

Really? I thought that he threw in that Emo because the raffle proceeds got high enough. Not that I'd call it an amp, but I was being nice. :)
I was completely unaware of Doug's fortuitousness.

Where is this raffle thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis