Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I just left the professional job market and now ...

Strube, I've been in the professional job market for over 13 years, and I don't wear a watch. To the best of my recollection, I never have worn one to work. I can always just ask someone else what time it is...in the rare event that it matters. :)
... I don't know what day or time it is :confused:

... even better I don't care :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think it is time for a movie on the new receiver. We shall see if my bad mic placement for Audyssey hosed everything up. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon is now selling the DMP-BD60 for $128.

I bought two of them this summer for $200/each. Oh, well. Hopefully someone here can grab a good deal for themselves.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You're making me hungry. Outside of ordering pizza, I'm looking at cereal.

Papa John's does owe me two large pizzas after screwing up my last order, so maybe...
I am so stuffed. This really has been the perfect week for me. Eating, sleeping and audio. I think I over did it on the desserts though followed up with all that milk. Good thing it was only 1%. :D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
sometimes the ingredients are hard to get for .....

PAPA JOHN'S TWO LARGE PIZZAS.

I am so stuffed. This really has been the perfect week for me. Eating, sleeping and audio. I think I over did it on the desserts though followed up with all that milk. Good thing it was only 1%. :D
Monkey's:

fruits, leaves, flowers, insects, eggs, and small reptiles.

especailly the last two items - raw , live and not necessarily chicken eggs :D

Later,

Forest Man

P.S. - Adam waht day and time is it ?? :confused:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My sugar crash woke me hours ago. I'm lucky not to have a headache. Dietary welcome back to RI cheat week is over. It's all organic whole wheat from here on in boys. :eek:

I've been trying to set up a decent platform to operate on. Doing good so far. Everybody knows that I'm in the TT repair mode, right? An old guy upstairs likes clocks and watches. This should be a breeze compared to that ... and I haven't thrown in the towel on my 2 non functioning rec'rs. :)

Tooling around Cranston yesterday I drove by a bunch of my old haunts (bars). Now that you can't smoke inside I got to see a few of my former colleagues that had stepped out on one addiction to handle another. Meanwhile I'm free of that but have 2 broke amps, an EQ and a turntable in the back seat that I can't wait to take apart. :rolleyes: :D

I'll be okay.

Edit: I am so getting some after market power cords.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thought that I got lucky and found the box with my watches in it. Unless I missed them...nope, wrong box. Well, it had one of my dress watches from high school, but not the Snoopy watch. I did find my coin and stamp collections, though. I forgot about those.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh, found it. I think that the original band was replaced with this metal one, but I might still have the original somewhere.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I also found my "Search for Spock" trading cards. Maybe Gene needs a couple to get a complete deck. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I almost forgot that I need to get my Netflix discs put in the mail today. Gotta get them in for Monday's distribution of the new Transformers!

J

jamie2112

Banned
I just got a night off the singer wasn't feelin it today.On to Memphis for Vous ribs.......:D:D:D:D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I almost forgot that I need to get my Netflix discs put in the mail today. Gotta get them in for Monday's distribution of the new Transformers!
I was under the impression that the movie's T&A from that stupid chick isn't worth the 2 hours of your life you can never get back... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis