Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I haven't seen it, but my brother and a friend from work both recommended it. I added it to my queue after mentioning it to you. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Strube, are you an NCIS fan? I'm thinking of it because it's on tonight (not it's normal night). I'm a big fan of that show.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sweet action. Well, I think I am going to go enjoy the theater for a few hours.

Tomorrow I think we are going to Law Abiding Citizen, which looks very good, IMO. Hopefully I can cram some research in there too.

Have a good evening! :)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I put picks of my new setup in the members system gallery. :)

Gunna go to bed early. :)

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Big NCIS fan here :)

Strube, are you an NCIS fan? I'm thinking of it because it's on tonight (not it's normal night). I'm a big fan of that show.
Like the new NCIS ( did like this week's about Zeba though) and the new NCIS-LA

Also like CSI s - Was on a murder trial a couple of years ago and it is amazing how close CSI follows real police action. Only difference the are dozens of poeple , each with their own special job, all one person does is place evidence flags, another is a blood splatter expert only, anither analyzes bullets only, anoter is medical Dr. analyzes possilbe causes of death, another fire arms expert, another interview only eye witnesses, ---- long trial over
100 witnesses and experts to listen tooo ---went almost 2 weeks long.

Just finished great book (NCIS type) "Dying for Mercy" by Mary Jane Clark

Later,

Forest Man

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I haven't seen a full episode - I caught it in passing a few times, so I couldn't really say.

I will try that out sometime too - the list is getting too long for now though - being a movie guy I can only take so much TV, but my wife is a big TV fan so.... :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
At $1 it's not good enough for me ... whatever it is. :p

Nevermind, Back to 7 bucks.
This is highway robbery !!!! :mad: :D

You want boring? Here's boring. :)

At the record store yesterday I picked up this really cool 3 record box set of Werner's Historical Musical Calendar. The records were put out by this MHS group and a search provided me with this broads account of what must be the result of not having a boyfriend. Sheesh, lady ... listening to this type of music is bad enough but writing those letters endangers molecular motion.

... zzzz ... it is the boring thread after all, now go back to bed. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Careful. Comments like that will put your "I'm just a simple monkey" image at risk. :D
Passing every class in high school by the skin of my teeth has paid off! :D

I'm listening to Steely Dan's aja album waiting for Deacon Blues to come on so that I can try to imagine what Jaxvon might have heard listening to it on Chris' omni polar rig.

As 3db would say, I've been spinning and grinning all day. :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Really? I thought that he threw in that Emo because the raffle proceeds got high enough. Not that I'd call it an amp, but I was being nice. :)
Proceeds didn't get high enough...:(:D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Gonna be a tough decision today. Do I miss part of the Cardinals game to reseed the lawns or do I miss part of the Bears game? Hmmm....

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis