Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
basspig

basspig

Full Audioholic
LoL!

I need my fix of bass.. the trouble is, I can't convince the wife to take everyone out somewhere.. my daughter refused to go to the mall without me, so the wife says I gotta come along!

Matt34

Matt34

T-minus four hours until the wife and I head to the Military Police Ball...getting my uniform ready right now.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm once again debating if I should buy more hard drives. 3TB for $190. It's tempting.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm once again debating if I should buy more hard drives. 3TB for $190. It's tempting.
Where are these drives?

And do you have the connectivity and space to accommodate them?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Where are these drives?

And do you have the connectivity and space to accommodate them?
They are Samsungs from Newegg. I'd be replacing one or more smaller drives (regarding space/connections) to put these two 1.5TB drives in.

strube

strube

For my 900th post, I want to proclaim how much I loathe EES! :mad:

It might as well just shoot me in the face. That would be more satisfying than pretending like it is working on a simulation/optimization for two hours only to say "oh sorry, I was just pretending to work on some hefty mathematics, when in reality I was sipping virtual mai-tais with Billy Mays' and Michael Jackson's ghosts, while reading the latest edition of the Onion and snacking on some goat cheese and sardines in mustard."

strube

strube

They are Samsungs from Newegg. I'd be replacing one or more smaller drives (regarding space/connections) to put these two 1.5TB drives in.
Ah I see. The price didn't show up until I added them to my cart. They are listed at 120 each until I do that. Then the coupon got me to the 190.

That is a great price but I personally won't buy anything besides WD after all of the hard drives I have been through over the eight years (though small quantities) of computer building...

YMMV of course.

strube

strube

Monoprice has a deal on the crappy banana plugs again - without having the good ones on there since the last time the crappy banana plugs were on there.

What a day! :(

;):rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Monoprice has a deal on the crappy banana plugs again - without having the good ones on there since the last time the crappy banana plugs were on there.

What a day! :(
My offer to send you my pairs of the good ones in exchange for your 3808 must be looking better and better, huh?

strube

strube

My offer to send you my pairs of the good ones in exchange for your 3808 must be looking better and better, huh?
It does, but my dad paid me for my 3808 the other day so now it is just on loan - I don't actually own one anymore...

You will have to wait till I decide between the Onkyo 5507 pre/pro and some other non-Denons (after a disappointing discovery of no bass management on the 4810) before you can try to up the ante.... :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Informer, you no say daddy me snow me Ill go blame,
A licky boom boom down.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd need to get about 3900 more posts in today to reach lsiberian's daily average post count. Whew. I better get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis