Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
jamming on some rose hill drive right now.. live music is the best gauge of what the band sounds like itrw
Never heard of them, but I'm listening to some on YouTube right now. Thanks for the heads up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm throwing back a Captian Morgan Mojito. Tasty. I never had one before yesterday.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I have a glass of Pepsi. I can't decide if it's half empty or half full nor can I decide whether to drink it or refill it, thus solving my dilemma.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have a glass of Pepsi. I can't decide if it's half empty or half full nor can I decide whether to drink it or refill it, thus solving my dilemma.
Wait long enough, and nature will solve your dilemma.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
By nature, do you mean that I will fall asleep and my wife will dump my Pepsi down the sink? That's probably what will happen.

Edit - Yup. I drank it. Problem solved.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
By nature, do you mean that I will fall asleep and my wife will dump my Pepsi down the sink? That's probably what will happen.
That's not what I meant, but that would be a lot faster than evaporation.

Matt34

Matt34

What has life come to? I've finally resorted to using the DRC on the receiver so I don't wake the baby.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
What has life come to? I've finally resorted to using the DRC on the receiver so I don't wake the baby.
Seriously, things are crazy... There's rumors of Markw starting a political thread...

basspig

basspig

Full Audioholic
I'm realizing that I'm going to have to follow this path too, if I want to keep my marriage intact. A recent showing of U571 almost resulted in 'grounds for divorce' and a lot of angry attacks from my wife. Admittedly, that movie soundtrack was the loudest I've ever heard--I'd bet the neighbors 1/3-mile down the road heard the explosions in that movie.

My god, we've finally reached sonic nirvana, only to be met with an unsolveable conflict: the Wife. :(

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm realizing that I'm going to have to follow this path too, if I want to keep my marriage intact. A recent showing of U571 almost resulted in 'grounds for divorce' and a lot of angry attacks from my wife. Admittedly, that movie soundtrack was the loudest I've ever heard--I'd bet the neighbors 1/3-mile down the road heard the explosions in that movie.

My god, we've finally reached sonic nirvana, only to be met with an unsolveable conflict: the Wife. :(
Welcome to the boring thread..... I can't imagine that movie in your theater... Actually, I'm pretty sure I heard it. You spilled my beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis