Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just had to tell some stupid wench who has dialed a wrong number into my phone countless times how to use a freaking telephone. She was wanting to dial 687-654-2334, she was dialing 687-6542, and my number is 986-687-6542. I had to explain to her what an area code is, and that she was dialing the first seven numbers of the number she was trying to reach and missing the last three because she was just looking off of her 7 digit display caller ID, and getting me because her and I have the same area code. I am almost certain she didn't understand me. She was/is quite possibly the stupidest person I have ever been forced to interact with, and that is saying a lot... :mad:

What in the hell is the world coming to?? :eek:

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I just had to tell some stupid wench who has dialed a wrong number into my phone countless times how to use a freaking telephone. She was wanting to dial 687-654-2334, she was dialing 687-6542, and my number is 986-687-6542. I had to explain to her what an area code is, and that she was dialing the first seven numbers of the number she was trying to reach and missing the last three because she was just looking off of her 7 digit display caller ID, and getting me because her and I have the same area code. I am almost certain she didn't understand me. She was/is quite possibly the stupidest person I have ever been forced to interact with, and that is saying a lot... :mad:

Sounds like you need to go shoot a chair...:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

No way in hell you posted your real number.
Had you done so you could have expected me and Adam for coffee tomorrow morning. :eek:

BTW, where's Mitch?

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Had you done so you could have expected me and Adam for coffee tomorrow morning. :eek:

BTW, where's Mitch?
Are you buying the coffee? :)

Of course I didn't post my real number. :rolleyes: I just picked some random numbers so I could explain the situation.

I am extremely paranoid, remember. Really only the most skilled of stalkers, such as yourself and Adam, do I need to be concerned about. :D

Who is Mitch? I must be missing (or forgetting) something...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
He's one of your computer wiz contemporaries with a user name that was a password from something. It was nonsensical and had a bunch of numbers and random letters. Adam will know.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
yeah it was resjy6 or something to that effect... Haven't seen mitch in a long time...

Edit: Its res6jya6 ... started with an "r" though...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Coffee. Mmmm. I tried a Starbucks expresso for the first time this morning. Tasted like the coffee that I make at home, so I won't be dropping $2 on a shot glass of coffee again.

You want his phone number? :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I hate waking up at 5:30 am so I can go to the library for Grad School because stupid Amazon wouldn't have the first and most important book in stock for class. :rolleyes:

Oh well at least this way I'll actually do the work and not post above 15 times a day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis