Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, everyone, enjoy your evenings. It's time for me to bail.

Have a good one!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Watch food network and chase the kid around since she thinks she isn't tired yet.
Ah, the toddler days...good stuff man. Enjoy it. My boy is going on 9...still loving every minute (almost;)) of it!:cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I woke up at 2:00 AM. By now I'm wired up on caffeine and sugar. The thought of going back to work tomorrow is already weighing heavily on my mind but the money's cool. It's still too early to play music in condo world but I got some chores done in the last few hours. I'm gonna be needing a nap like a little kid. :)

later

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I woke up at 2:00 AM. By now I'm wired up on caffeine and sugar. The thought of going back to work tomorrow is already weighing heavily on my mind but the money's cool. It's still too early to play music in condo world but I got some chores done in the last few hours. I'm gonna be needing a nap like a little kid. :)

later
You are a little kid.:p

I went to bed at 2:15 after drinking a six pack. Why the heck did I wake up at 7:04...:confused:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You're probably thirsty. Does it feel like a baby dragon used your mouth for a potty? :D
No, I feel great...while I'm not as large as you (mine's only 3" wide:rolleyes:) I'm 5'11" and 195lbs. A six pack makes me drunk but not enough to hurt me the next morning.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"We're not going to talk about girth, are we?"

Heck, I only had two beers - over the span of like five hours. :) I was just tired. I had no idea until I checked last night that I topped 100 posts yesterday. I didn't even think that I was spending much time here. The AH vortex got me.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
There's a gecko that's been living in my house for a week or two now. I'm worried about the little guy or girl - I haven't seen it since I "rescued" it from the bathtub yesterday morning (I figured that it wouldn't be able to get out with the steep sides).
Thats the money you could be saving on auto insurance....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Holy eff.... Offline draft party for a fantasy league we dreamed up for all the drunkards we know. It went down last night. I think I can look at my own eyes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd never heard of cosplay before yesterday. That there is a whole new world of Google images. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis