Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
She's about four and a half. She still walks just fine in the morning, but she's hesitant to go out in the afternoon/evening a lot of times anymore. Once she gets going, though, she'll keep going. I don't know what the deal is.

Wish Oliver a happy birthday from me and Niki!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
She's about four and a half. She still walks just fine in the morning, but she's hesitant to go out in the afternoon/evening a lot of times anymore. Once she gets going, though, she'll keep going. I don't know what the deal is.

She doesn't look a day over 2.:)

Matt34

Matt34

Dogs aren't dumb, they know where the A/C is.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Quite here tonight, Adam. you're gonna be lonely when I go to bed "early".:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Indeed I will be, Doug. Stay up, man! You did it last night, Mr. Draft. :)
I wasn't involved in the draft. Fantasy sports drives me buggy. I's not that I don't like it just that I like my Philly teams and don't want to root for anyone else.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wasn't involved in the draft. Fantasy sports drives me buggy. I's not that I don't like it just that I like my Philly teams and don't want to root for anyone else.:)
Oops. :eek: I was thinking about Craig.

Sweet! That means that you're all rested. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Oops. :eek: I was thinking about Craig.

Sweet! That means that you're all rested. :D
Other than getting up at 6:30, stripping wallpaper, rearranging bedroom, boy having friend over all day, taking family to Friendly's for diner and then walmart and then home depot...yes I'm rested.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There's a gecko that's been living in my house for a week or two now. I'm worried about the little guy or girl - I haven't seen it since I "rescued" it from the bathtub yesterday morning (I figured that it wouldn't be able to get out with the steep sides).

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I got up at 6:30 today, too. That's because it was cloudy (hence, darker than normal) and Niki let me sleep in an extra hour. :D
Yeah, I don't know why I mentioned it...I get up between 6 and 7 every day...alarm or not.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I don't know why I mentioned it...I get up between 6 and 7 every day...alarm or not.
That's just the part that I gave you a rough time about. The Walmart portion would have sucked the energy out of anyone. That place is like an excitement black hole for me.

No, no. Not an "exciting black hole," you bunch of pervs. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
That's just the part that I gave you a rough time about. The Walmart portion would have sucked the energy out of anyone. That place is like an excitement black hole for me.

No, no. Not an "exciting black hole," you bunch of pervs. :D
Front or back door?

Matt34

Matt34

I didn't get a a pic of it but I saw my next bike....a Suzuki M109R. There was one up at the restaurant we stopped at decked out with a nice Corbin seat, Cobra exhaust and a sleek integrated LED tail light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis