Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Man, do they ever run out of energy when they're under 4?
Nope. :)

We had some friends over for dinner. They thought my acoustic panels were something that I built for decorative purposes. Needless to say we had a quick talk about the difference you would hear barking at a panel and barking at a wall ... no demonstrations though. :D

I got to show off the Bach cantatas, Tom Jones and Bronski Beat. Around here my 2 systems don't win any prizes but 'normal' people are impressed if you can hone in on their choice of music.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Speaking of nice days, I'm going to try to get the pooch to walk a bit earlier tonight. It's still light out, so hopefully she'll go more than a block. [Keeps fingers crossed.] Later, all.
Could have sworn it was the other way around
:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
worked til 5 am this morning then got up 5 hours later. I need to get some sleep.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Nope. :)

We had some friends over for dinner. They thought my acoustic panels were something that I built for decorative purposes. Needless to say we had a quick talk about the difference you would hear barking at a panel and barking at a wall ... no demonstrations though. :D
If you ever do those demonstrations, make sure the camera is running.

I got to show off the Bach cantatas, Tom Jones and Bronski Beat. Around here my 2 systems don't win any prizes but 'normal' people are impressed if you can hone in on their choice of music.
Ain't that the truth!

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
J/K, Pat! I'm sure that you have studied the advantages to you in your career of getting a Masters.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Listening to Santana Supernatural on DVD-A. I'm diggin' it.

I need to get up and vacuum the floors in a few minutes, though.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I've been considering an MBA... it seems that a masters degree is a prerequisite for so many jobs now. I'd imagine it make me better at what I do as well.

Good luck, Pat. I think that's awesome...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I really did not feel well at all today. I'm going back on the hiatus again. No booze for a while. Last night was an absolute blast, though.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Listening to Santana Supernatural on DVD-A. I'm diggin' it.

I need to get up and vacuum the floors in a few minutes, though.
Just finished mopping mine. Dark, wood floors show way too much dirt!

Side note - I'm actually taking Master's courses #5 and #6...advantages right now for these are zero as the school district has frozen all salary movement for experience and education. Stupid politicians.

Educators have to have a degree and politicians don't. Guess who is in charge of the budget and what actually gets funded...:eek:

-pat

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
A while back I gave my bro a pair of Infinity Alpha 20's. I had modified a similar pair for myself, either way.. he got a pair of the behringer monitors after hearing mine. He gave me the infinities back but the tweeter on one of them has been destroyed somehow. The dome is broken. I wonder if I can just order any replacement tweeter without any major crossover modifications. I'd like to just throw some new ones in there... hmmm....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry to hear that, man. Seriously. Hangovers (I'm assuming that's what caused it) suck.

"And this time...I mean it!"

Well, there is that - and that is why the statement above is generally so short lived. :D
I think I can I think I can I think I can....

Actually last time I made it for about 45 days or so. I've got a new project I'm starting tomorrow and I'll need the focus. I'll probably fall off the wagon once football starts officially...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis