Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Heck, you can get 200 of them for $10 from Parts Express. :D (Well, if that deal is still good.)
I saw those... The tweeter on these mounts kinda funny. Its mounted to a removal plastic decorative piece on the baffle. It mounts from behind (theres a freebie Alex) and might be tough to find a replacement. I actually like the speaker overall. I'd like to use a DECENT tweeter.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You can buy a new one for $47 from Infinity. I don't know how much those speakers cost, though.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You can buy a new one for $47 from Infinity. I don't know how much those speakers cost, though.
I THINK they retailed in the 300 dollar range. 47? Thats not horrible... I don't know where I'm even gonna put these things. They probably end up with somebody else again. Thanks, Adam...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Anytime. Now, should I stay up for the transition to your new honorable title, or are you gonna bail before that? :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One of the many Samurai photos that I came across yesterday during my search to find something for the transition (courtesy of this site, but I cleaned it up a bit.) I've got more, and Adam already saw a better one. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
One of the many Samurai photos that I came across yesterday during my search to find something for the transition (courtesy of this site, but I cleaned it up a bit.) I've got more, and Adam already saw a better one. :D
Gotta love Kermit... thats a funny poster.

Oh yeah, the other one.... phenomenal...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Anytime. Now, should I stay up for the transition to your new honorable title, or are you gonna bail before that? :)
I forgot that was on the horizon.. I think I'll stick it out... why not...? Only a couple more...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Some of those posters are freakin hilarious, man. Definitely can't be posted here though...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I now know where that cosplay reference came from... makes much more sense now. I was actually really curious where you ran across that...

and the deed is done... :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Congratulations, Samurai! Way to go, man. And to think that not long ago you were running way below one post per day. It brings a tear to my eye to see you come so far.

I wish that I had a picture ready to go, but I couldn't find a good one for a Hooter's Samurai (although they apparently have Samurai Wings). Honestly, I don't think that I could top the one that I PM'd you. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I now know where that cosplay reference came from... makes much more sense now. I was actually really curious where you ran across that...
Yep. I was wondering what the heck would inspire so much fapping (hmmm, one "p" or two?), so I Googled it. Nice.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Congratulations, Samurai! Way to go, man. And to think that not long ago you were running way below one post per day. It brings a tear to my eye to see you come so far.

I wish that I had a picture ready to go, but I couldn't find a good one for a Hooter's Samurai (although they apparently have Samurai Wings). Honestly, I don't think that I could top the one that I PM'd you. :D
Yeah, thats crazy.... whats funny is that I was probably more into audio back then. I still love the hobby, but the more I learn, the less I feel the need to "tweak"... Now I just enjoy listening..

Quit your crying, or Alex will give you something to cry about...

I wouldn't be upset if you tried to top the one you sent me, but I doubt you could.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Oh and by the way... stay away from the samurai wings... depending who makes them, lethal....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One of my favorite cosplay photos so far is this one. Yeah, it's far more tame, but I'm not posting some of those others on here. After all, you know what they say about girls and dressing up for Halloween. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How would I know what they say? I don't hang out with people. I figured that YOU knew what they said. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, again - congrats on the new title, Adam!

I better get to bed, though. Morning will be here all to soon. Have a great one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis