Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just remembered that I have a wired Mighty Mouse. I think that I'll give it a try before going out and spending $45 on a Logitech G5.
Hey Adam, I am going to buy the G500 when I can, and will want to sell my G9, in case you are interested...

(I am a mouse whore) :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey Adam, I am going to buy the G500 when I can, and will want to sell my G9, in case you are interested...

(I am a mouse whore) :eek:
That G500 looks pretty nice. Thanks for the offer, but I'd be getting one right quick if I decide to do it. Is there a release date on the G500?

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
That G500 looks pretty nice. Thanks for the offer, but I'd be getting one right quick if I decide to do it. Is there a release date on the G500?
I understand. The G500 comes out in September supposedly. I had the G5 before the G9. I liked the shape of the G5 much more than the G9 until they released a new replaceable grip for the G9 that made it about the same.

I love the scroll wheel on the G9 and was not a fan of the G5's. I can't live without the fast spinny scroll wheel now - I am a geek. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, Alex. Hope that work is treating you well.

Nine posts away from a trip to the land of legend. Well, to a different land of legend, that is.

I might just watch Last Stand of the 300 tonight. It's a historical look at the battle. The first five minutes intrigued me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I Quit smoking monkey 5 days now and only one pinch of Skoal.
First, I have to start drinking Harp to make up for your slack, and now I have to start smoking?

I tell ya. What I do for this place...

[Congrats, Scott! That's great that you're giving it up.]

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
First, I have to start drinking Harp to make up for your slack, and now I have to start smoking?

I tell ya. What I do for this place...

[Congrats, Scott! That's great that you're giving it up.]
Thanks. I'm way down on the Harp also, but I still have my moments. Dropping a huge chunk of change out being social and the obligation is just getting old. Ill keep my stash in the bait fridge and a bottle of single malt in the kitchen.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm downloading Service Pack 2 for Vista. Apparently, it came out a month ago. Why it didn't automatically download, I don't know. Why it didn't show up when I did a Windows Update this morning...I don't know that, either.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Work is good. I forgot about the Spartan thing. Hmmm ... now it's eight more posts. I just bought Handel's Messiah on vinyl and am searching for that Hallelujah song but it's a double album. I'm all done riding in and out of Boston with the Mexicans but have a car pool lined up with a Masshole (that's anybody who lives in Mass. :D except for AH members).

I'm gonna put on a pot of coffee, order a pizza and warsh (that's how it's said in RI :)).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm gonna put on a pot of coffee, order a pizza and warsh (that's how it's said in RI :)).
Do you like Papa Johns? They've got a buy one large, get a large free deal going on here. The code is "BOGO". It's tempting, but I'm all pizza'd out for today.

My dad says warsh, too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Although some sites indicated that the problem that I'm having with my mouse is due to a defective design (bad wiring), I haven't had any problems since installing the newest 64-bit software for the mouse this morning. Hopefully I won't need to dig that Mighty Mouse out of the big box in the closet. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dang. Still just two red chicklets at a time for a noob spammer. I knew the math didn't quite get me to three, but I still had to try. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis