Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Just got back from the dog track. I broke even tonight betting on the dogs:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
illegal alien(brazillian) blows stop sign hits another illegal alien(hatian) which slams into me at the other stop sign. No insurance, no state DLs:rolleyes::mad: What a farging boring afternoon...ruined the happy hour
You or no one else hurt I hope...

He said "Fargin":D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
First week back with the munchkins and my feet are killin' me from standing for 6 hours. It needs to be Friday!

-pat

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
One of my cats has developed a problem of...umm...anal leakage. His abdomen is very tender and he's leaving little drops of liquid...stuff...everywhere he goes. I have an appointment at the vet for him tomorrow morning. Either he gets fixed or we'll have to put him down. It's not a real pretty situation.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
One of my cats has developed a problem of...umm...anal leakage. His abdomen is very tender and he's leaving little drops of liquid...stuff...everywhere he goes. I have an appointment at the vet for him tomorrow morning. Either he gets fixed or we'll have to put him down. It's not a real pretty situation.
Sorry to hear that Dave.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Some ones jealous!!!!!;):eek::D
What?...no, I'm not:eek:.... when he's at work, he can talk to anyone he wants to, it's a free country.
I just don't think they should stare at him like that....but it doesn't bother me, that's crazy talk.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
illegal alien(brazillian) blows stop sign hits another illegal alien(hatian) which slams into me at the other stop sign. No insurance, no state DLs:rolleyes::mad: What a farging boring afternoon...ruined the happy hour
I was cool with illegal immigration until just now. It's all fun and games until they keep a legal citizen from getting his drink on.

I gotta find the phone numbers for my congressional representatives...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Very sorry to read that, Dave. Best wishes to all of you. I hope that it's nothing serious. How old is he?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hope every thing gets fixed, Dave.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm probably going to buy a new mouse. My Intellimouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, and it's been doing that for months. It also goes into a mode where the tracking is very slow from time to time. Annoying.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to go check out Best Buy's SACD and DVD-A collection this morning. I have one SACD (Dire Straits Brothers in Arms) and one DVD-A (STP Core), and now that I can actually play them with my new gear, I'm wanting some more. :)

I want to get Santana Supernatural on DVD-A, but the online inventory check shows it as not being in stock at the Best Buy near me. So, I'm gonna go see what they actually have.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To buy new hard drives or not to buy new hard drives? That is the question.

Well, that's my latest question...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm probably going to buy a new mouse. My Intellimouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, and it's been doing that for months. It also goes into a mode where the tracking is very slow from time to time. Annoying.
I just remembered that I have a wired Mighty Mouse. I think that I'll give it a try before going out and spending $45 on a Logitech G5.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I watched Nova's Last Extinction on DVD (via Netflix) the other night. It looked so good to me that I didn't believe that it was a DVD, and I got up and checked if it was actually a blu-ray. Quite an interesting show, too. I missed it on TV, so I rented it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis