Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Do you like Papa Johns?
In RI when you live with an Italian girl, (she's half Irish too but who's counting?) Papa John's isn't really considered to be decent pizza. We're pizza snobs. Besides, when I order a pizza, I want the guy taking the order to have an accent ... not a nose ring. :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I'm downloading Service Pack 2 for Vista. Apparently, it came out a month ago. Why it didn't automatically download, I don't know. Why it didn't show up when I did a Windows Update this morning...I don't know that, either.
Damn adam thats crazy!! I downloaded service pack 2 on 7/3/09 just saying:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Damn adam thats crazy!! I downloaded service pack 2 on 7/3/09 just saying:eek:
Yeah, but you're a computer superfreak! :D

I figured that it would just download automatically. Silly me...I thought that's what "Automatically Download Updates" was all about. :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
In RI when you live with an Italian girl, (she's half Irish too but who's counting?) Papa John's isn't really considered to be decent pizza. We're pizza snobs. Besides, when I order a pizza, I want the guy taking the order to have an accent ... not a nose ring. :D
You have to realize, Alex, most people have never had good pizza. Let alone great pizza but...pizza is like sex...even when it's not so good, it's still pretty good.:)

and before anyone starts...Chicago style "pizza" is not real pizza.:p

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Yeah, but you're a computer superfreak! :D

I figured that it would just download automatically. Silly me...I thought that's what "Automatically Download Updates" was all about. :)
sorry i was wrong it was 7/12/09 anyway i am not a computer superfreak t/y:D I just check updates every tuesday thats when they always release them. He!! i didnt even know that i do have a dual tv tuner until i checked my system closer.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki's been limping since after our morning walk. That always makes me nervous, but it should clear up by tomorrow.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon has this office certificate frame on sale today. Sweet. Now it will cost me less to hang up an empty frame.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey there men!

I have to check the recycle bin to find out what number I'm on...I think its 4 or 5 cerveza....Tecate that is.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis