Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ex-finisher reporting for duty!
That's what I did today. It was mind numbing. :(
Hey, I made minute rice in 65 seconds once!:D
So mind numbing that I didn't get that the first 3 times I read it. :eek:
If you think about it...This thread keeps us from polluting the rest of the forum too much.
I never did understand what was so wrong with letting a thread run it's own course so long as the OP's issue gets addressed but I do know it's a no-no. :rolleyes:
I wonder what the AH staff meetings are like??? Do you think they discuss the nut jobs in the "boring thread"?
I bet the staff meetings mostly have to do with trying to get more work out of an already overworked Tom. :p

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Alex, what are you doing still awake?
You have to get up early tomorrow.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Whhoo Hooo my bi poler wife is in the hospital.I am 3000 miles away and her folks have my kids.Oh My God I am stressing to no end and can't get ahold of her parents......AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Whhoo Hooo my bi poler wife is in the hospital.I am 3000 miles away and her folks have my kids.Oh My God I am stressing to no end and can't get ahold of her parents......AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH
Best wishes, man. A good friend of mine once told me that there's no point in worrying about something over which you have no control. Easier said than done, but not a bad philosophy (I'm guessing - I've never been good at it).

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Well that ain't exactly boring stuff.

Hope everthing goes OK Jamie.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Jeeze anything else coming my way today??????I am about done. I am living the southwest air commercial( wanna get away).............I want to run and hide and never look back..........signing off for the night I just can't deal with anymore crap today...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Jeeze anything else coming my way today??????I am about done. I am living the southwest air commercial( wanna get away).............I want to run and hide and never look back..........signing off for the night I just can't deal with anymore crap today...
Tomorrow is a new day, Jamie. Sorry that today was a bad one. Again, best wishes to you and yours. I hope that your wife is okay and that you get a chance to speak with the family very soon. Take care.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I feel ya bro, my bipolar sister is in the hospital after downing enough advil to burn a hole in her stomach, Then I got my real job, to balance with a girlfriend, then my weekend job, People wondering why i'm slow to call back, its just I don't have the time /at all/ and when its 4 something in the morning and welp, 6 minutes till go time. :)

J

jamie2112

Banned
My wife has also been drinking so her meds aren't working...My poor kids are dealing with yet another bi poler episode.......

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
My wife has also been drinking so her meds aren't working...My poor kids are dealing with yet another bi poler episode.......
Drinking slows down the medicines effectiveness? How bad is she bipolar?

J

jamie2112

Banned
Drinking slows down the doctors effectiveness? How bad is she bipolar?
Bad ...she is hot cold hot cold and been fighting with her parents and brother all weekend as well. I am stuck out here and she is in a freakin hospital getting a medical evaluation...life is very testy sometimes I swear....Thank Jah for the headspace.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Bad ...she is hot cold hot cold and been fighting with her parents and brother all weekend as well. I am stuck out here and she is in a freakin hospital getting a medical evaluation...life is very testy sometimes I swear....Thank Jah for the headspace.
Sorry man. When does she get released? Or are they no sure yet?

My sister is supposed to get released tomorrow or the next day, depending on how she is doing.

Yea, hope you got some kind bud for tonight. I'ma about to curl up and zzzzzzzzz after I finish the rest of what I got loaded up in my bong. Gotta get up in a few hours, so, I need that quality weed sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis