Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel like I've stumbled into an intervention.

Refreshingly, it's not for me this time.

We're on something called the elimination diet for the next 2 weeks to troubleshoot some potential allergies... everything tastes like cardboard...

Did you know, that rice milk tastes very reminiscent of whip cream?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
We're on something called the elimination diet for the next 2 weeks to troubleshoot some potential allergies... everything tastes like cardboard...

That sounds gross, but hey anything to keep the woman happy and your speakers on the shelves.

I'm trying to cut back on my eating, but it's really hard. Chili's just got a half portion Quesadilla. It's the perfect amount of food for me and it's cheaper. I wish all resturaunts did this.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
No, but I think that I'll be buying some on the way home. That sounds good...seriously!

Sorry to hear about your diet, though.
Sure beats kibbles n bits I bet. :)

That stuff is gross. I tried some when I was a puppy.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

I've done that whole thing before. Its not fun but worth it in the end. Best of luck...

J

jamie2112

Banned

Oh Clint I feel for ya man. I did that when I was 27 and it sucked. The food was really bad and I ended up with chalk taste in my mouth for a week.....AAARRRGGGHHHH I hope you do much better than I on your diet Clint....best of luck and when you are done Mcdonalds tastes like heaven fyi.....only time ever so don't screw it up get a quarter pounder when its over.....LOL

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Wow...post 316 in this thread. I would have thought more.:confused::)

If you think about it...This thread keeps us from polluting the rest of the forum too much. I've seen conversations brought here from other threads. This thread could be considered a service.:)

I wonder what the AH staff meetings are like??? Do you think they discuss the nut jobs in the "boring thread"? Love to be a fly on the wall for that one.:)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I dont really like talking bad about anybody. I see how it hurts some people myself as well. If i cant say something nice i say nothing. I have seen many friendships end this way. Its just not worth it.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It's comments like this that make it glaringly obvious that you at one time held a construction job. :rolleyes:

;) :D

See how the smilies work everybody? This way Doug knows that I'm kidding around and not seriously accusing him of being so f^%&ing stupid that it takes him an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes. :eek:

That's a Yo mamma joke BTW. ;) Later everybody. :)
Ex-finisher reporting for duty! (that's drywall finisher and a poor one at that!)

Hey, I made minute rice in 65 seconds once!:D It was all over the place and there was explosives involved but...well not really...My wife makes it for me because I don't know how...:eek::confused::D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I made minute rice in 65 seconds once!:D It was all over the place and there was explosives involved but...well not really...My wife makes it for me because I don't know how...:eek::confused::D[/QUOTE]

I guess you have a good reason for keeping the wife around:D Looks like you would starve without her:cool:

J

jamie2112

Banned
This thread should be left as it is. There would be more derailing of threads without it..........

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I was looking around my new pc the other day and found pandora radio already loaded on my pc. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis