Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I like big posts, and I cannot lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when an OP walks in with an ittie bittie question
And a round post in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you noticed that post was stuffed...

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
My eyeballs are getting heavy my brain is getting confused it's time for me to hit the pillow. Have a cool friday adam looking for that truck to arive.

later

pb a.k.a. paul

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I can't think of a better reason to get a passport. :)
Last time I was at a White Castle, it almost turned into a brawl that was averted by shoving my drunk buddy upside down into the back seat of my old Mustang II followed by a tire squealing exit down Michigan Ave. And I never even got a burger.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Last time I was at a White Castle, it almost turned into a brawl that was averted by shoving my drunk buddy upside down into the back seat of my old Mustang II followed by a tire squealing exit down Michigan Ave. And I never even got a burger.;)
Yeah, but Tuesday is in the past. :)

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Physical Therapy is in my near future.

And a new doctor, seeing as mine is leaving in a month.

Herm. :(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Do you really think it makes a difference?
I got it for my TV and when my sister got her TV I had her get one too. My nephew was instructed to set the TV up on the floor and play the disc so that it would be finished breaking in by the time I got there. It was a while ago so I don't remeber exactly what sold me on it but I am sold. I spent a lot of time reading about the LCD vs PLASMA choice and went the way I went with a $6.50 insurance policy and 4 days wait time. I think bandphan ran his for 200 hours but he's a freak. :D

Back then there was a guy who got image retention on his Samsung plasma which wrecked like a $4000 TV because he didn't even read the manual to know to avoid certain things that would result in IR. It was made clear then that Panasonics did not have a history of IR because of 'pixel shift technology'. The disc was recommended to try and get rid of the IR but I believe he was screwed. The lesson to me was to go with Panasonic, break it in properly and RTFM. If you weren't into doing all that to get a better picture an LCD was a better choice for you.

Did it make a difference? How would I know? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks again, Alex!

Mitch, sorry to read about your upcoming therapy.

Dave, I can't remember when my last drunken escapade was. To be fair, though, I'm too drunk to remember much right now. (Nah, j/k).

Jamie, I also can't wait for Saturday - that's when my stand should arrive.

Well, I'm really tired right now, so I'm going to take off. I hope that everyone has a great night!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Nothing of interest here, please just post the endless
Oh, yay. A spammer right here in the boring thread.

Where's Adam? Oh right, in bed dreaming of his imaginary Amazon TV.:D

Oh Damn, I tried to give the spammer two red chicklets but forgot to disapprove the message. Instead, I gave the spammer two green chicklets instead.:eek: I hope you guys will turn him red before he gets banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis