Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
I bet it insulates pretty good too. 2 or 3 coats and you'll be ready for winter.
I do know that it works really well sealing and preventing rain getting in....You would think that the water would soften it up a bit but I guess not after it hardens..........:D And people eat that stuff..............:eek:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I do know that it works really well sealing and preventing rain getting in....You would think that the water would soften it up a bit but I guess not after it hardens..........:D And people eat that stuff..............:eek:
Roughage:(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That would explain why Alex won't let Rick eat any of it.

Wait. What? :D
That's funny but in all fairness to Rick, I can not thank you.

If you had said that's why mperfct won't let adwilk eat any ... well, that would be different. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm getting pretty darn annoyed at the delivery people, or lack thereof...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm moved from annoyed to a combination of anger and disappointment. They have 45 minutes left before they miss their guaranteed delivery time, but without any call yet, I doubt they make it.

Bummer.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I just had dinner at taco hell, no wait i mean crotchy smell, no wait i mean taco smell, no wait i mean taco bell:)

Sorry adam that sucks about not getting your tv yet. I makes you have to hang around the house waiting for information or a truck to show up:mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The feeling of disappointment is gone, and I'm now two stages away from suffering.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
hang in there buddy it might work out for the better. Get the stand first, set it up, then get the tv then your ready to enjoy it all at once.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
hang in there buddy it might work out for the better. Get the stand first, set it up, then get the tv then your ready to enjoy it all at once.
Thanks, Paul. I had thought of that, but if they don't deliver on weekends, then I'll have to take another day off from work. If they do deliver it tomorrow, then that would be just fine.

40 minutes after I contacted them, and no response, yet.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I know what your saying!!! Another day off work would not be that bad though. Only if thats ok with the boss man, that is.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Only if thats ok with the boss man, that is.
Probably won't be. Plus, I stuck around the house all day so that I wouldn't risk missing it because it requires a signature. I'm starting to get mad, now.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
AAARRRRRGGGG!!! :mad:

Okay, I'm done. Just had to get that out of my system.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Just keep telling yourself "It'll be here soon. It'll be here soon." That way it'll seem like forever and you'll be all the more glad when it does arrive! :D

I get to babysit tonight and watch 101 Dalmations.

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just keep telling yourself "It'll be here soon. It'll be here soon." That way it'll seem like forever and you'll be all the more glad when it does arrive! :D
That's what I keep telling myself. :)

Have fun babysitting!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One bright spot today is that Media Center is downloading the Netflix update. I tried to find it before back when jinjuku mentioned it, but I didn't get it to install. Now it's doing it. Woohoo!

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
whooohooo a old g/f just called i am gonna go out for few drinks with her tonight:D chat with you later guys.

paul aka doughboy:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis