Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Be strong Haraldo don't let that woman back in your heart buddy............
Thx.... I still love her, but it doesn't matter....
I made a decision and must not let haraldo jr. confuse my mind :D
So I will stick with this, there's always somebody else :p

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I don't think I've seen the Really Boring thread move down the main page so far. Figured I would bump it up a bit :p

I got to sleep in until noon today! Yay!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I don't think I've seen the Really Boring thread move down the main page so far. Figured I would bump it up a bit :p

I got to sleep in until noon today! Yay!
hey what the fu¤#¤ .... where are you guys? nothing happening here :confused:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
There was this middle aged women visiting her friend who is a doctor. She eventually said, "I'm having trouble with my husband. We still get along fine, but he never wants to do it anymore. Is there anything I can do?"
The doc says sure, we can fix that now. He writes her a prescription and tells her to just put one of these in his coffee in the morning. I think you'll be happy with the results. So, she runs out and has the prescription filled. The next morning, she does as told and drops one in his coffee. That night, when he came home, they made out like crazy, but still no happy ending. The next day, she dropped in two. That night it happened. But still, it was only like 5 minutes and she didn't get to finish. The next morning, she said screw it. Lets go for broke, and put the rest of the bottle in his coffee. That afternoon, her friend the doc called to see how they were doing. Their 12 year old son had answered the phone. The boy said to the doc, "How are we doing? I'LL TELL YA HOW WE'RE DOIN! My mom is dead. Sis left home. My butt hurts like hell, and dad is out front stark naked going, here kitty kitty......here kitty kitty....

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Thx.... I still love her, but it doesn't matter....
I made a decision and must not let haraldo jr. confuse my mind :D
So I will stick with this, there's always somebody else :p

***PENIS REFERENCE WARNING***

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Hmmmmmm why is it that when you made a decision and then sth happens....
and somebody comes around with "bambi eyes" everything changes....

We guys should get together to change thse things..... :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Be strong Haraldo don't let that woman back in your heart buddy............
I saw pictures of both of them and let me tell ya ... she's fine as frog's hair. :)
I think Harald should marry this one. I mean, he loves her, he's gonna be hard pressed to do better, they're all the same, she's already there and having somebody else plow your field ... it ain't right. :(

I hear wedding bells. I think I'm gonna cry. :)

:rolleyes: :D

Off to watch a movie. Ciao.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I saw pictures of both of them and let me tell ya ... she's fine as frog's hair. :)
I think Harald should marry this one. I mean, he loves her, he's gonna be hard pressed to do better, they're all the same, she's already there and having somebody else plow your field ... it ain't right. :(

I hear wedding bells. I think I'm gonna cry. :)
Dude, you're going to get them back together and ruin my chances. I figure that she's already cool with moving to another country to live with a guy who spends most of his life posting in the boring thread (and apparently not speaking the language isn't a deal breaker). I figure Adam = Gold on that one. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon dropped the price on the 3808 back down $20.

Luckily they don't offer Saturday delivery on that one. I'd have to wait until Monday for it, so the impulse buy urge has been avoided.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I saw Moosehead Light for the first time tonight. Not bad, but I don't know if it's worth saving 40 calories over the original (which is so tasty). While looking it up online just now, I saw that there's a Moosehead Dry. I'd love to try that.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Luckily they don't offer Saturday delivery on that one. I'd have to wait until Monday for it, so the impulse buy urge has been avoided.[/QUOTE]

Adam- are you gonna hook up the tv when you get it or are gonna wait unitl the stand shows up. I would say your gonna what.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm gonna wait. I don't really have any place to put it until I get that stand.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki found a dead baby rabbit tonight and proudly trotted (ran, really) home tonight with it. Surprisingly, she didn't try to bring it in the house. I was shocked. She also didn't seem interested in eating it.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I'm gonna wait. I don't really have any place to put it until I get that stand.
Thats what i thought!! That sucks your gonna have look at that huge box sitting there for a extra day. I guess you can study the manual a little bit before you hook it up:cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Reading the manual - good idea, Paul!

There's a mosquito in here. Uggg.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Amazon dropped the price on the 3808 back down $20.

Luckily they don't offer Saturday delivery on that one. I'd have to wait until Monday for it, so the impulse buy urge has been avoided.
The longer you wait the cheaper it will be. :)

I finished changing out the front and rear anti sway bar linkages on our Focus. Pneumatic tools are tres cool. It got rid of some kadunkadunk noises and the car tracks much better. I broke the center cap for the rim but such is life. I love the pull your own parts junk yards so no sweat.

This AM my DVD player would not turn on to spit out a Netflix movie. I almost despaired but unplugging it and plugging it back in fixed that.

Oh yeah, you don't want any woman that has even seen Harald ... :eek:
NSFW

:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis