Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
eating a drumbstick ice cream bar right now!!! I bet you have not heard that before:cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've been contemplating getting some ice cream, but I know that I'll eat the whole container is about two days - and I don't need that.

So, I bought beer instead. :rolleyes: :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Paul has been thanked 100 times. Congrats!
Thanks man!!!! i sometimes look over at that. I would like to see the thanked and thanks to be close toghether if you know what i mean.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I've been contemplating getting some ice cream, but I know that I'll eat the whole container is about two days - and I don't need that.

So, I bought beer instead. :rolleyes: :D
I only had a few brews tonight:cool: I am winding down right now becuase i gotta get up early tomorrow. I saw that amazon had the playstation 3 on sale today for like $350 ffifty dollars off. I was very tempted but pulled a adam:D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Alex - it's not what you're thinking. :D

Paul, good man. I saw that PS3 deal, too, but passed on it like I do ooohhh so often.
I think i gonna start calling "holding off on a purchase forever" as pulling a adam.:eek: lol

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I want you to go in that thread, and find my post.

Which one is it?

It's the one that says Bad Motherf***ker.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It should be delivered tomorrow.
I ran the break-in disc for 4 days (with maybe a couple of movie breaks) on mine before regular viewing started. Did you download that disc?

You are going to love everything about this TV. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis