Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm being annoyed by my neighbor's sub again. These houses are too close together. They are really nice people, though, so I'm not mad at them - just bugged a bit by the noise.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Went to movies with kids today and watched, hold on guys: Hannah Montana
Worst thing, I actually enjoyed the movie, it was quite funny.... :eek:

Time to walk the pooch...
Time for pooch to walk Adam :p

Mornin' all. How is everyone this fine Sunday?

Heading to work for now... gotta go pick up a vehicle today, also. Recv'ing an old truck for some extra work purposes.

I really enjoy this bluetooth tethering feature... I can be in the parking lot of the grocery store and post on the forums from my laptop!!! :D

Enjoy your Sunday, all!
Nice Sunday, with the usual World War iii fight, but then fine :p

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You're posting from the grocery store? Your life makes me sad.

[Well, in that you have more of one than I do because you're apparently outside of the house. :D]
come on Adam, we all know you don't have a life too :D
Like me, and many others around here :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wonder if Alex is not feeling too well today..... Pics today hasn't been up to his usual standard :rolleyes:

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I am now posting from work :p Using my cell phone's tethering feature once again :D

I know... I have no life. The most entertainment I have is catching up on this thread after I have been gone for a while.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You do realize that he's going to take that as a challenge, right? :)
I have my sunglasses ready for the moment when Alex posts his next picture here :D

I'm extending my research zone, now includes Copenhagen, Stockholm, Savannah and Tromsø (Far north in Norway)

For some reason I always thought of Savannah as a good place to go, anyways I need a place with a good sailing community
But I seriously doubt that I really would want to go to the US now

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was going to warn you about posting something that it'll get you put on probation. Maybe I should have... :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I was going to warn you about posting something that it'll get you put on probation. Maybe I should have... :p
This thing from Alex is nothing compared to what happened here this morning anyways :p
It still hurts in my bum :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hey Adam - do you still watch everything on an old CRT TV?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time for lunch. It's been a while since I've had some veggie corn dogs (after my streak a couple of months ago). Sounds good today, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis