Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Damn Ric's passing is hitting me hard and I didn't even really know him other than the exchange of thoughts on here..........really sad news....
Wait. What. I haven't heard anything about that.:(

Edit. Found it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The oven is ready. Time to put the corn doggies in for 20 minutes and take my shower in the meantime.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
The oven is ready. Time to put the corn doggies in for 20 minutes and take my shower in the meantime.
Good luck... with the shower, that is. Sometimes bad things can happen in showers.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I am kinda suprised that nobody started a d-day thread for the anniversary of the normandy invasion.:confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Come on, you know that you want to post here. Just do it. Give in to the temptation.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Come on, you know that you want to post here. Just do it. Give in to the temptation.
Is it me you're referring to?
I'd like to say sth like: ¤¤# %&%¤ #%¤#%¤ #%¤&¤# %¤¤# ¤¤#¤% and I absolutely ¤%%&&/ ¤¤%#&

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Fortran is just crazy. Not as bad as Cobol, but man that language is a different beast.
Congrats to Isiberian for reaching Ninja status! I didn't catch that yesterday (sorry :eek:), but better late than never. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
adam are gonna buy a new receiver too?
I'm sure thinking about it. I don't really need one until I move to blu-ray because I don't have any sources with HDMI audio. I like the Denon 3808, but it's two years old now. I'm wondering if it's wise to buy one that old, given the advances in technology.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm sure thinking about it. I don't really need one until I move to blu-ray because I don't have any sources with HDMI audio. I like the Denon 3808, but it's two years old now. I'm wondering if it's wise to buy one that old, given the advances in technology.
Check wishlist with the new upcoming XMC-1 Emotiva that comes, it's just a processor, but has a feature list very very long
It cannot make coffee though :p

The XMC-1 will be the next step up from the UMC-1. It's scheduled for release by the end of this year or early next year.

http://emotivalounge.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=updates&action=display&thread=4121

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis