Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You could have made it. You just delayed. Like I delayed in buying my TV stand and TV...and now I'm hosed. Dang it.
You'll probably find a better deal....

No talking me out of my slump...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Somethin earlier about not having friends and you were like hate to break it to ya and then later i said some stuff and then you said my friend but you already said i had no friends so i was pointing out your contradiction

At least I bumped my post count by a hundredth

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Somethin earlier about not having friends and you were like hate to break it to ya and then later i said some stuff and then you said my friend but you already said i had no friends so i was pointing out your contradiction
Ahhh. Nice one.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks for the help, Adam.. here's a little somethin for ya..

this whore is spent.. I'm out...

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Holy man, I've been too busy to catch up... finally did (Back in page #876)...

I think I may have been redundant in some of my pickings, as my comment or question has already been made... if so, I will leave the quote there for comedic affect.

Peep show? Hardly. We pick a street corner and put on a show. We've raised public begging to a contemporary art form.

Usually, I buy the monkey some Bananas and blow the rest on strippers and booze.;)
If I'm not mistaken, there are also Hurdy Gurdy men, who differ from the Organ Grinders in that they don't have as perverted a name.

What a day today :eek::eek::eek:

With GM .......... and An Airbus A-330 down in the atlantic, from now on the news can only get better.....
Lost. Nuff' said.

Man, that really got to you... use the power of gray skull or something.. Thats the Adam I thought you were... You'll need a purple cat by the way.

Penny Arcade is just about the best comic, other than CTRL ALT DEL...

I layed down on the floor last night and just zonked out. No nightmares, either. :)
I think I may start sleeping on the floor, just to see the effects on my back.

I'm trying to be serious over here. Like when I first saw the picture of the girl with the hairy chest, I immediately heard a voice say, "Don't eat that."
I forget what I wanted to say to this...

I think that "giant pen..." would have worked better. :)

Oven is hot! Time to slide in the pepperoni.

No, that wasn't a euphemism. Sickos.
That is one of those words that I like to use in everyday conversation. Facetious is another one. Being able to spell that rocks a lot too :D :p

Cool. Sometimes I'm nervous that people will misunderstand and think that I'm going to eat a pizza or something.
I admit, I chuckled.

You could have made it. You just delayed. Like I delayed in buying my TV stand and TV...and now I'm hosed. Dang it.
Hang up the hose and cough up the extra hundred bucks... hell - take out a loan and design an in-home movie theatre.

ION:

Pandora radio is pretty good.

Apple just released iTunes 8.2

Would you like to upgrade now?

The forum is insisting that I have 11 images in this post. ???

Last edited:
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Is this the 9000th post in this thread?

-Radio Crackle- That's a big 10-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com