Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Long day, Adam?
Nah. Just seeing if I could get you to throw up a bit more. I was apparently not as successful as you were in pushing your chicklets over to your screen name. Kudos on that, btw. I never though of doing that.

EDIT: Awww. You changed your location back. Never mind. Now I'll seem like I was babbling. Again.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel like a moron. I hadn't sent my Netflix discs back, and season two of Reaper got released. Darn it. Now it'll take a while to get.

The Panny went up $30, and now this.

[Wah, wah. :D]

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That really was pretty gross... Some serious shock value for sure... I kinda wanna see "em" though... ya know?
Something's going on in my head. I just imagined looking underneath the hair and seeing teeth. Well, fangs, actually. And then the camera pans to outside the closed motel door, and the screaming begins.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I feel like a moron. I hadn't sent my Netflix discs back, and season two of Reaper got released. Darn it. Now it'll take a while to get.

The Panny went up $30, and now this.

[Wah, wah. :D]
I actually prefer Haraldo's griping now...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Nah, just one. I'm pretty tired, though.
Of course I was just giving you a hard time, and was intentionally making fun of Harald... :D

I know what you mean on the TV though.. nothing worse than knowing you didnt get the best deal in the history of the world..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No comments on the fangs. I might just have to face that nightmare alone.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm just wondering if they would begin to feed while I was still alive.

Oh, make it stop. Make it stop.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm just wondering if they would begin to feed while I was still alive.

Oh, make it stop. Make it stop.
Man, that really got to you... use the power of gray skull or something.. Thats the Adam I thought you were... You'll need a purple cat by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis