Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Good Canadians have paid ALL their taxes and are therefore too poor to travel abroad.;)
This differs not from good Norwegians.... :rolleyes:

Already up again, not many hours of sleep for you....

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
The steak is good .... when you watch the "implosion" when the universe becomes a big black hole
I like how the cow comes out and tells you about the specials and offers you her favorite parts to eat.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I like how the cow comes out and tells you about the specials and offers you her favorite parts to eat.
oh, I really need to read those books again, can't remember all of these things... :eek:

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just looked up and saw that this thread has reached 8800+ replies... that's awesome! (not sure where my head has been...)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
What a day today :eek::eek::eek:

With GM .......... and An Airbus A-330 down in the atlantic, from now on the news can only get better.....

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
What a day today :eek::eek::eek:

With GM .......... and An Airbus A-330 down in the atlantic, from now on the news can only get better.....
Yeah. :( They said they sent out a warning that pressurization had been lost in the airplane. Maybe a piece of it broke off or something. :( Terrible way to die.

That's why I'm not a huge fan of this new Airbus A-380. Too big, too many people. One crash is more than double what this A-330 will be. :/

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah. :( They said they sent out a warning that pressurization had been lost in the airplane. Maybe a piece of it broke off or something. :( Terrible way to die.

That's why I'm not a huge fan of this new Airbus A-380. Too big, too many people. One crash is more than double what this A-330 will be. :/
Actually, there's never been any accident's before with the A-330's
And it's a mystery what happened, there was thunderstorms.... but an airplane like this is designed to withstand multiple hits by lightning, this should not cause any problems.....

Yeah and I think A-380 is toooo big.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis