Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
G' morning to you too.

We start our patio project tomorrow. I'm quite excited. Mainly because I don't have to do it.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
G' morning to you too.

We start our patio project tomorrow. I'm quite excited. Mainly because I don't have to do it.
That's my kind of project. I like to open a beer and watch them work while I sip it.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
If I were to time warp back to this morning, and talk myself into not coming to work, what would happen to the me who is already here?:eek:

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I'm thinking of going back to bed... my head hurts and I am cold :(

Had a dream about finding a puppy. Very cool. I want a puppy.

J

jamie2112

Banned
ITS RAINING HERE:eek: I don't believe it..I have been out here since the middle of March and it hasn't rained yet...I didn't think I was going to see any at all and now bam....rain,I am actually excited about the rain in southern CA.....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Holy crap.. Having no fun today working... Powerpoint is killing me... I havent even started animations yet... No fun.

Anybody here know if flash is hard to learn?

Maybe I can figure it out... I learned to do the GIF thing the other day thanks to Alex and the spartan dance...

It cooled down a bunch here today, my allergies were getting to me. I took some drugs, one of which has ephedrine to help me breathe. I took it with a cup of coffee which has caffeine. My heart may or may not beat out of my chest.

I need to find a nice photography portfolio thingy to put pictures of old projects in. That reminds me, I really need to update my archiving system for those photos still hanging out on my computer with no pertinent naming scheme to keep track of all of them.

I made my car payment today.

I was gonna go play basketball today after working at this little outside court that has two really nice goals. One of the goals is set at like 9 feet or something and its fun to dunk on, even though its not cool.

I cant go play though, because its rainy outside. I did bring a jacket to work today for that very reason. I dont like carrying around a jacket in June. It feels un-American...

Who told Alex he is a monkey? Cruel joke if you ask me... Too bad the poor guy believed it...

You know what else is un-American? Eh, I'm not going down that road... Then I'll have to listen to Jamie talk about what a waste of time political arguments are online... then.. .I'll have to agree and wish I'd have never brought it up.

Speaking of things we wish we never would have brought up... I told pops that I might sneak out of the office early on Friday, to which he said those words I never want to hear.. Lets go play in the McCloud Golf Tournament. YEA! Oh well... it beats work.. sort of...

Got to work out tonight.. forgot what day of the 90 day teste-mushing event I'm on.. I'm sure I'll be reminded.

Well, the weekend is almost here, I'm fairly excited. Only a few more hours to go. The artist in me (picasso) needs to get back to powerpoint..

The fact that the word "Power" is even in Powerpoint is freakin laughable. It would be great if it would integrate some of the most basic photo doctoring technology, like crop and stuff. Very frustrating to have several programs going at once just to get things presentable.

I need to work on a new program... getfreakinhammered.exe

J

jamie2112

Banned
Well Adam you certainly have a lot on your mind there buddy......:D time for an after work treat.........

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Holy crap.. Having no fun today working... Powerpoint is killing me... I havent even started animations yet... No fun.

Maybe I can figure it out... I learned to do the GIF thing the other day thanks to Alex and the spartan dance...

It cooled down a bunch here today, my allergies were getting to me. I took some drugs, one of which has ephedrine to help me breathe. I took it with a cup of coffee which has caffeine. My heart may or may not beat out of my chest.

I need to find a nice photography portfolio thingy to put pictures of old projects in. That reminds me, I really need to update my archiving system for those photos still hanging out on my computer with no pertinent naming scheme to keep track of all of them.

I was gonna go play basketball today after working at this little outside court that has two really nice goals. One of the goals is set at like 9 feet or something and its fun to dunk on, even though its not cool.

I cant go play though, because its rainy outside. I did bring a jacket to work today for that very reason. I dont like carrying around a jacket in June. It feels un-American...

Who told Alex he is a monkey? Cruel joke if you ask me... Too bad the poor guy believed it...

You know what else is un-American? Eh, I'm not going down that road... Then I'll have to listen to Jamie talk about what a waste of time political arguments are online... then.. .I'll have to agree and wish I'd have never brought it up.

Speaking of things we wish we never would have brought up... I told pops that I might sneak out of the office early on Friday, to which he said those words I never want to hear.. Lets go play in the McCloud Golf Tournament. YEA! Oh well... it beats work.. sort of...

Got to work out tonight.. forgot what day of the 90 day teste-mushing event I'm on.. I'm sure I'll be reminded.

Well, the weekend is almost here, I'm fairly excited. Only a few more hours to go. The artist in me (picasso) needs to get back to powerpoint..

The fact that the word "Power" is even in Powerpoint is freakin laughable. It would be great if it would integrate some of the most basic photo doctoring technology, like crop and stuff. Very frustrating to have several programs going at once just to get things presentable.

That's amazing! I had the exact same day as you. Wonder what that means.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic

Flash is relatively easy to learn. I started on it back when it was still Macromedia Flash MX... now it's owned by Adobe, but the program is still pretty much the same.

There are some great tutorials on the web, start by searching Google :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I guess beer is on my mind tonight and tomorrow,firday,saturday sunday too:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers