Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Do you have a bumper sticker that says, "Caution: I brake for the voices in Mike's head" ??
I'm trying to be serious over here. Like when I first saw the picture of the girl with the hairy chest, I immediately heard a voice say, "Don't eat that."

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm trying to be serious over here. Like when I first saw the picture of the girl with the hairy chest, I immediately heard a voice say, "Don't eat that."
Did you listen to said voice?
Did you really need a random voice to give you this advice?
Would you have tried to eat "that" if not for this voice?
Was it a male or a female voice?
Was it the voice of someone you know, or a stranger?
Do you trust this voice to give you good advice?
Has this voice given you advice in the past?
Did you follow this advice at the time?
How did that work out for you?

I'm sorry. I see that our time is up. We'll pick this up next time. Please be sure to leave a check with the receptionist for today's session.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
ADAM! Have you gotten that TV stand yet?

Been busy the past couple of days. :( Too much crap to keep up with!

Went in for my interview today... I think I may have surprised them with my knowledge of some of the A/V equipment they use in the control room :p

How's everyone doing today?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Did you listen to said voice?
Did you really need a random voice to give you this advice?
Would you have tried to eat "that" if not for this voice?
Was it a male or a female voice?
Was it the voice of someone you know, or a stranger?
Do you trust this voice to give you good advice?
Has this voice given you advice in the past?
Did you follow this advice at the time?
How did that work out for you?

I'm sorry. I see that our time is up. We'll pick this up next time. Please be sure to leave a check with the receptionist for today's session.
Those are all really good questions, assuming you are questioning a crazy person...which I am not.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
ADAM! Have you gotten that TV stand yet?
No. I was going to order the one from Best Buy on Sunday night, and then I saw that the price of the TV at Amazon went up between Sunday afternoon and when I was ready to buy both of them.

So, my natural skills at both procrastinating and being cheap took over again.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Those are all really good questions, assuming you are questioning a crazy person...which I am not.
Can you prove that?
I know that I can prove that I'm sane. I kept my certificate when they released me. I am "no longer to be considered a danger to society."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Can you prove that?
I know that I can prove that I'm sane. I kept my certificate when they released me. I am "no longer to be considered a danger to society."
"No longer to be considered a danger to society" doesn't equate to being sane. ;)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Is it for your back, or do you just like it better there? I don't do it for my back, but people ask me if I do whenever I mention that I sleep on the floor. I'm just being a parrot now. :)
I just like it there better. My back sometimes gets a bit cramped and I crack in on the floor sometimes, but, overall I'm very thankful that my back is in good shape. Back pain has to be horrible.

I like the floor because it kinda puts my muscles into the right place, my shoulders and back and neck. My posture sucks, it just feels good. The harder the surface the better, granite or marble are my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis