Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
No more spagettii its been 2 days now...I am going out for sushi dag namit.....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Drug Boring is far far worse than Golf Boring
Wrong answer LOSER :mad:
:D :D

Nothing is more boring than golf boring. :) Don't mind the loser part, I just think MC2's exit was ... inspired and I like the general prickishness of the quote, not that I'm a prick and not that you're a loser. I'm gonna put that in my sig.

... gotta be strong ...
Hang in there buddy, I have faith in you. You already know that she has stopped using birth control and the very next time you start thinking with the other head it will cost you your balls ... for the next 18 years or so ... give or take. :eek: ;)

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Hang in there buddy, I have faith in you. You already know that she has stopped using birth control and the very next time you start thinking with the other head it will cost you your balls ... for the next 18 years or so ... give or take. :eek: ;)
LoL - give or take ... :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I only won $7.00 dollars on the powerball last night.:mad: I guess someone in north dakota won the jackpot.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That avatar makes me feel like she is smiling at me and I need to get over there and get me some more of that smiling. It's cruel. Make it stop.

I haven't been left to my own devices like this for over 5 years. I'm on day 3 of living the life of a recluse listening to El Condor Pasa and starting to crack up a little.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Cóndor_Pasa_(song)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
rain rain go the "f" away. we are getting way to much rain in our southern counties. I see a flash flood warning signal across the screen right now.:mad: They are just getting over some flooding a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I edited my post on places I would like to see to add the picture of the picture my dad took of the mountain peak:D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Try Melatonin or Valeria Root...

Melatonin is necessary in helping your circadian rhythym (sleep cycles), and Valeria Root is supposed to help you calm down/relax...

There is also another helpful, organic plant that makes me quite sleepy :D

I wonder why most AD(H)D people smoke weed.

Someone must have looked into that, because, it correlates wwayyy to much. haha

Maybe its just cuz it calm us down.:confused:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I wonder why most AD(H)D people smoke weed.:confused:
Probably to counter act the effects of the Adderall. Not that I'm telling anybody what to do and not that anybody in their right mind would listen if I did but what might happen if you quit both? If it was me, I would really want to find out. I figure it may take quite awhile for your brain to normal out ... like mine. :D :D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Probably to counter act the effects of the Adderall. Not that I'm telling anybody what to do and not that anybody in their right mind would listen if I did but what might happen if you quit both? If it was me, I would really want to find out. I figure it may take quite awhile for your brain to normal out ... like mine. :D :D
I was looking for some study I saw that showed why AD(H)D people are more likely to use drugs.

Kurt Cobain (heroin then killed himself), Bradley Nowell (heroin overdose) ... both their parents put some blame on stimulant medication.

But, a lot of people I know started smoking weed BEFORE they were ever on adderall, or vice versa. Doesn't seem to have any correlation on when they started only that they do.

Probably just a personality trait. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis