Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Is it over now ?
Yea. Now its sunny. Summer in Florida haha. Thunderstorms all the time for like 10 minutes and then its sunny the rest of the day.

We need the rain though. This week has been great. My grass has been scorched because there hasn't been any rain (and sprinkers help, but, in Florida you need rain too because the sun is so strong).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Mornin'!

Hey, hows the girlfriend? I haven't been on here for a while, give me the updates. :)

Mine is mad at me now. :( I forgot our second year aniversary. :/
I guess the break up didn't take. Use the ADD as an excuse. ;)
I would. :D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I guess the break up didn't take. Use the ADD as an excuse. ;)
I would. :D

Haha, the "I'm ADD" excuse has /never/ worked for me for anything. Plus, I shoulda remembered, that's like in the relationship rulebook.

She'll get over it though, I think she was just more dissapointed than mad. She knows I'm not the best at this type of stuff (remembering birthdays, holidays, etc.) She got home thinking I'd have dinner setup or something and I was sitting there doing work looking at her like "watcha wunna do for dinner?" haha

I called american express and they are sending her 120 bucks worth of flower arrangements to her office. After an entire day of her coworkers saying how nice the flowers are she'll be hard pressed to still be mad at me. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
After an entire day of her coworkers saying how nice the flowers are she'll be hard pressed to still be mad at me. :)
In this case the term 'office mates' would be ... cute.
When Adam uses the term it's ... wrong. :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I called american express and they are sending her 120 bucks worth of flower arrangements to her office. After an entire day of her coworkers saying how nice the flowers are she'll be hard pressed to still be mad at me. :)
I see this isn't the first girlfriend you've ever had... :D

Well played!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think that's cross-threaded.:eek:
But thanks
Cross threaded? Meaning from another thread? Well yes, I brought it over here because that thread unlike this one has a purpose ... that came out wrong. This thread is a haven for the free thinkers and that is exactly where that quote belongs.

Congratulations on both the 1,000 posts and making it to the best thread going. :rolleyes: :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
My projector comes today.:D

I'm so busy with work I won't have time to even think about mounting it and the screen for at least a couple of weeks.:mad:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
My projector comes today.:D

I'm so busy with work I won't have time to even think about mounting it and the screen for at least a couple of weeks.:mad:
Weeks?! You are going to let that just sit there for weeks?! How can you do that? LOL...

Don't feel bad. I ordered my projectors before our house was finished. All I got to do was test them before packing them up for the move. They were the first things installed when we moved in 3 months later.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamie2112

Banned
Its morning in southern California.......................rice crispies anyone...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Just saw another jeep with that stupid saying...:

If you can read this Flip me over..

I can read it upside down. Everybody can.. Thats the point. I want to turn every single one of those I see on their tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis