Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt34

Matt34

Heading out to Virgina (ft. Eustis) next week for certification. Gave my new working dog a bath today so he won't stink on the plane.:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I sure wouldn't want to see a German Shepherd licking it's lips as at stared at me from the next seat over on a plane. :)

Matt34

Matt34

I sure wouldn't want to see a German Shepherd licking it's lips as at stared at me from the next seat over on a plane. :)
He's a big ogre, about 85lbs. I have to watch it taking his toy away because he doesn't like giving it up without nipping at me.

J

jamie2112

Banned
He's a big ogre, about 85lbs. I have to watch it taking his toy away because he doesn't like giving it up without nipping at me.
Oh he's a nipper..careful its hard to turn up the stereo with half fingers....:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I had a stomach scope today. My throat is sore now. I feel like I deep throated a camera because...well, I did.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had a stomach scope today. My throat is sore now. I feel like I deep throated a camera because...well, I did.
Wow, that doesn't sound pleasant at all. Are you getting a DVD of the video? Hook us up.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Soundman ain't the only one.
What about that one from Crutchfield that my sister got? I know it's $500 but my goodness, what a thing of beauty. I think you should slide right into the 58". Would that rack/stand hold a 58"?

I'm going to stop now. I just get my hopes crushed.

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
Adam I have figured out your problem with women:

just kidding buddy I thought it was a funny pic

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What about that one from Crutchfield that my sister got? I know it's $500 but my goodness, what a thing of beauty.
Okay, to seriously address this. I'm not a huge fan of that look. I'd prefer a wood stand, but I haven't found one that I like that suits my needs. I do like this one from Best Buy, but it's $100+ more than it cost in February...and I can't handle paying more when I've seen it for less. I'll say that it looks much better in person than it does on the webpage (which is the opposite of most things, or so I've found for me).

J

jamie2112

Banned
Okay, to seriously address this. I'm not a huge fan of that look. I'd prefer a wood stand, but I haven't found one that I like that suits my needs. I do like this one from Best Buy, but it's $100+ more than it cost in February...and I can't handle paying more when I've seen it for less. I'll say that it looks much better in person than it does on the webpage (which is the opposite of most things, or so I've found for me).
Racks and stands Adam.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis